Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blonde hair is failo on men

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
blonde men is failo on the men, blonde women are worshipped cause it's neotenic feature which is attractive on women not on men. Women think that blonde men are children basically, blonde are asians of white race

@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder

You are full of shit. Blonde hair is valued on men, not as much as it is on femoids, but it is in no way a negative feature.

Theres a lot more blonde women in europe vs men I heard its considered a foid like feature there. Doesn't stop the ethnic cultures from seeing them as literal gods though.

Blonde hair is exotic to women. I think you're confusing masculinity with attractiveness. Pretty boys don't have to be masculine to attract foids. Some look like foids themselves. :feelsmage:

they should dye it. and it's probably a halo outside Europe in ethnic countries. blonde hair can't be worse than ginger, I can't think of any case where a foid would take ginger over blonde, all things being equal

For males I think it's better to have dark hair.

same thing applies to eye color.

for men: dark colored(blue,green) eyes >light colored eyes> shitskin/nigger black eyes(most common, NPC look:feelsrope:)

Tell that to a young eminem

i agree
same thing applies to eye color.

for men: dark colored(blue,green) eyes >light colored eyes> shitskin/nigger black eyes(most common, NPC look:feelsrope:)
i disagree light eyes look god on women and men
If youre blonde youre pure though
yes maybe...
195265236_4002392606513821_7293436052726342251_n.jpg

still that look mogs when it compared to other fo*ds
194905935_487369312502071_1003198462282270806_n.jpg

Last edited:
What they mean by that is "Dirty blonde"
no dark brown hair if not black
there was one actor in vampire diares show if i'm not mistaken he had black hair and sky blue eyes, that's slayer look

Yes, dark hair is preferred on men. Blonde looks girly and is a failo.

no dark brown hair if not black
there was one actor in vampire diares show if i'm not mistaken he had black hair and sky blue eyes, that's slayer look
So Mediterranean? No I would still argue that Nordic features are superior.

Stephen and his colleagues asked 54 Caucasian participants to change the skin color of about 50 male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. Hands down, the participants tended to increase the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the skin

low melanin coloration in the healthy appearance of faces. The color preferences described here resemble the red and yellow color cues to health displayed by many species of nonhuman animals.

FYI blonde hair = low melanin so why would it stop only at the face? sounds illogical

Blonde hair is exotic to women. I think you're confusing masculinity with attractiveness. Pretty boys don't have to be masculine to attract foids. Some look like foids themselves. :feelsmage:

Youre right, fortunately hes a manlet
wyobraź sobie go jako wzrostaka 203 cm, s*mice by domagały się genetycznego klonowania go

i like girls with brown and black hair tbh
well everyone has different tastes, some foids like blonde men
generally both blonde men and women lost their social status at least in west

also most people ar attracted to their own

but blue eyes are still nice for both genders

i personally dont care because you know:feelsseriously:

if i look at a girl and try to see why shes attractive, eye color isnt gonna matter much to me
well most people are attracted tp their own

TELL THAT TO BRAD PITT

TELL THAT TO BRAD PITT
:soy::soy::soy:

lol dumbest argument ever made you can talk to chad of any race and say, what i should care for famous millionaire celebrity with high sexual appeal and social status while i have average face manlet height autism and schizophrenia and low social status

:soy::soy::soy:

lol dumbest argument ever made you can talk to chad of any race and say, what i should care for famous millionaire celebrity with high sexual appeal and social status while i have average face manlet height autism and schizophrenia and low social status
you said blonde conferred a failo thus would bring him down but

nooooooooooooooooooo you DUMBASS IT BOOSTS HIS SV

I HAVE HEARD FOIDS SPECIFICALLY SAY BLONDE PITT WAS THE BEST VERSION

NOW KEEP SCHIZO MAXXING BY POSTING UTTER SHITE THEN ATTACKING ANYONE THAT POINTS OUT HOLES IN YOUR PATHETICALLY LOW IQ LOGIC

POST SOMETHING GOOD AND VALUABLE WITH INSIGHT OR AGAIN AS I ALWAYS SAY FUCK OFF

you said blonde conferred a failo thus would bring him down but

nooooooooooooooooooo you DUMBASS IT BOOSTS HIS SV

I HAVE HEARD FOIDS SPECIFICALLY SAY BLONDE PITT WAS THE BEST VERSION

NOW KEEP SCHIZO MAXXING BY POSTING UTTER SHITE THEN ATTACKING ANYONE THAT POINTS OUT HOLES IN YOUR PATHETICALLY LOW IQ LOGIC

POST SOMETHING GOOD AND VALUABLE WITH INSIGHT OR AGAIN AS I ALWAYS SAY FUCK OFF
@SocialzERo

maybe polish foids don't like blonde men i guess and maybe in wasp countries foids likes blonde men, but not in poland
iven seen many times online, foids not liking blonde men but yeah muhh muhh JBW

now you will deny it saying that if famous celebrity with blonde hair slays, you will say that blondecels will also do it

@SocialzERo

maybe polish foids don't like blonde men i guess and maybe in wasp countries foids likes blonde men, but not in poland

now you will deny it saying that if famous celebrity with blonde hair slays, you will say that blondecels will also do it

do polish foids really not like blonde men?

Hair color is a cope, bones aren't.

do polish foids really not like blonde men?
yes, generally southern european look here is preffered, a lot life here in australia, canada, usa maybe here blonds are popular but in poland local foids dislike blonde hair, tho still like blue eyes
might be also true to nordics, but nordic men aren't nowheare repulsive to nordic women as slav men to slavic women
Hair color is a cope, bones aren't.
yes it's still most important thing tho

@SocialzERo

also you failed to state what cohort of men and blonde were failing, YOU COULD HAVE CHERRY PICKED BLONDE INCELS WHO ARE FAILING DUE TO LOOKS AND NOT BLONDE HAIR

which is literally a mirror argument of herr derrr you bro cherry picked chad pitt and blonde bro

what makes me believe you didnt cherry pick incel blonde's and predicate your whole theory on blonde hair on men being a failo, when they would fail even if they had a perfect barnet and jet black hair

again logic is key

also you failed to state what cohort of men and blonde were failing, YOU COULD HAVE CHERRY PICKED BLONDE INCELS WHO ARE FAILING DUE TO LOOKS AND NOT BLONDE HAIR

which is literally a mirror argument of herr derrr you bro cherry picked chad pitt and blonde bro

what makes me believe you didnt cherry pick incel blonde's and predicate your whole theory on blonde hair on men being a failo, when they would fail even if they had a perfect barnet and jet black hair

again logic is key
you are angry, calm down
black hair slightly tanned skin and blue eyes are ideal look for men

Average mediterranean man < average nordic/slavic man
Mediterranean chad >> nordic/slavic chad

indeed. had a femboy nigga say blonde hair is a female trait to me yesterday :feelshaha:

For some women is a plus, for some is a minus but is not a deal breaker.

Blonde men race mog. Women are white only. It's a halo. Even ugly guy blondes can pull high tier ethnic beckies just from race traitor women who want to dilute their ethnic genetics.

if you are white and have hair and do not wear blue contracts and dye your hair blonde, then you are just another white fakecel. Not gay ass highlights or frosted tips or platinum. But realistic blonde.

Literally some people can just fake and hide their genetics with hair. That is why many women hate facial hair now a days. Even better if you can dye the strongly growing facial beard and mustache that hide your bones blond until you can pump and dump some ethnic whores.

i know if every white man who wanted to rope could have hair transplant for head and facial hair before they rope they'll find out how shallow these foids are. It can hide so many flaws. I binge watched people getting hair transplant and it turned them into normies. Blond hair can get you some ethnic foids without traveling

Last edited:
Ginger is the worst phenotype of the white race

if you are white and have hair and do not wear blue contracts and dye your hair blonde, then you are just another white fakecel. Not gay ass highlights or frosted tips or platinum. But realistic blonde.
its easy to spot people with dyed hair since their eyebrows, eyelashes, and body hair are all a different color. maybe you can get away with it with light brown hair dying it a darker blonde, but some med ass dude getting a golden blonde dye would look so obvious tbh :feelshaha:

and i also don't want people to do this since it makes me less special.

Not really. Its a halo for white men. But for darker men its a definite failo

Yeah, it's not like Brad Pitt was worshipped by foids as one of the best looking men in the world for 20 years or something. DiCaprio also had it hard.

cope

blonde = white = god

You're right op piss colored hair is indeed a failo

Retarded take

62983A6D 0B22 4576 B8A2 04EE5B282803
yep, real ugly theyare:feelshaha:

Doubt that blonde hair failo is on a 6ft+ guy. Especially one with blue eyes

Blonde/light hair + light skin is actually a failo white feature as fuck. The only thing girls want nowadays is the love island med tanned/mixed race white passing chad look. Being a pale whitey is probably only good for indian/asian girls.