Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [blog post] I feel so shit today.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today I was extra suicidal and depressed, it was one of those days where it is just worse beyond words. I really wish I wasn't born ugly and neurotic. Instead I am suffering every single day a prisoner of ugly genes which then in turn just makes your brain punish and beat yourself up for being an ugly loser.

I wouldn't mind being ugly and a loser if humans were capable of accepting that about themselves. I don't think anybody is capable of looking at themselves in the mirror and saying, "yep you're an ugly failure" and fully genuinely accepting it.

Today I was extra suicidal and depressed, it was one of those days where it is just worse beyond words. I really wish I wasn't born ugly and neurotic. Instead I am suffering every single day a prisoner of ugly genes which then in turn just makes your brain punish and beat yourself up for being an ugly loser.

I wouldn't mind being ugly and a loser if humans were capable of accepting that about themselves. I don't think anybody is capable of looking at themselves in the mirror and saying, "yep you're an ugly failure" and fully genuinely accepting it.
It feels like such a sick joke incels are supposed to wageslave knowing society and life is just a scam.

It feels like such a sick joke incels are supposed to wageslave knowing society and life is just a scam.
It wasn't always this way. Society was not always this shit. Corporate cucks did this to everyone and now everyone is miserable as a result. Not to mention in the past, if you did work at least you got a wife

At least you're tall and white :rolleyes:

That has brought me nothing. I am still a rotting virgin with no future

I just reinstalled the social media apps I had including tinder, it has been this long and I still have 0 messages and 0 matches my man.
Well of course you wouldn't get any messages lol

It wasn't always this way. Society was not always this shit. Corporate cucks did this to everyone and now everyone is miserable as a result. Not to mention in the past, if you did work at least you got a wife
They are memory holing everything though. Their biggest enemy is people who remember what it was like when it wasn't always like this. They want you to think this is inevitable. The next generation will never know anything different. Just like many normie Zoomers have difficulty differentiating between internet and real life.
I just looked on the r/NEET sub and it's full of shill like posts and comments talking about becoming productive again and contributing to society. Unattractive males aren't allowed to be carefree without getting mocked and told to make something of themselves.

They are memory holing everything though. Their biggest enemy is people who remember what it was like when it wasn't always like this. They want you to think this is inevitable. The next generation will never know anything different. Just like many normie Zoomers have difficulty differentiating between internet and real life.
I just looked on the r/NEET sub and it's full of shill like posts and comments talking about becoming productive again and contributing to society. Unattractive males aren't allowed to be carefree without getting mocked and told to make something of themselves.
I envy and hate boomers so fucking much. They are the most privileged fuckers that lived in the west.

I know exactly how you feel, I feel utterly hopeless too like its either suicide or continuing to live like this until I die

I feel like I could still go on for like 2 years more, but at 25 its definitely over

Do you go out at all? What does your day look like? Are you attending uni?

I envy and hate boomers so fucking much. They are the most privileged fuckers that lived in the west.
They didn't completely escape wageslavery in their later years either but yeah point taken they had it so good for so long.

Notice that while people here always say society talks about how people are entitled to basic things other than sex that even this has stopped happening.
Soon it's just going to be told to men that nobody owes them again but death but women deserve the world.

I know exactly how you feel, I feel utterly hopeless too like its either suicide or continuing to live like this until I die

I feel like I could still go on for like 2 years more, but at 25 its definitely over

Do you go out at all? What does your day look like? Are you attending uni?
I only go out to go for daily runs. That and lifting is the only thing keeping me afloat right now from total despair. The only time I feel accomplished or like I'm barely alive is after a long run or a heavy lift. I am just rotting right now. I can't do anything. I am stuck in an endless loop of either a nervous breakdown or another depressive episode.

Studies say that if you choose to believe that your mentality and social or cognitive abilities are skills you can improve, that you become more optimistic and sociable. I have no idea how you're supposed to do this. My whole life every positive and "sociable" person was good looking. and when there was an uggo who tried he was just mocked or had to play jester.

I wish I could be more positive. I really do. But I cant and don't know how to. The blackpill is absolute poison for motivation.

He's slav so it doesn't count, even sand whores don't like slavs, they actually hate them.
Didn't know he was. Why don't sandwhores like them?

What do mean with zoomers?

What do mean with zoomers?
Normie Zoomers think the internet is real life imo
It's only zoomers here that understand the distinction between how you act on the internet and how you act IRL. Normies seem to have forgotten that.

Normie Zoomers think the internet is real life imo
It's only zoomers here that understand the distinction between how you act on the internet and how you act IRL. Normies seem to have forgotten that.
Do you mean they have no filter and say and do whatever?

Do you mean they have no filter and say and do whatever?
Not only that but they act out memes IRL, refer to internet concepts IRL as if they are real, act edgy like twitch streamers they watch.
It's worse than millenials and millenials were pretty bad about having no filter and not being able to distinguish real life from movies and the internet.

Not only that but they act out memes IRL, refer to internet concepts IRL as if they are real, act edgy like twitch streamers they watch.
It's worse than millenials and millenials were pretty bad about having no filter and not being able to distinguish real life from movies and the internet.
>edgy
>twitch

Pick one

in the mirror and saying, "yep you're an ugly failure" and fully genuinely accepting it.
Very true tbh. No one is content or happy with feeling like an ugly loser.