Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [blog post] Cleaned my place up

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Man it was a dump took several hours but it’s all clean now. Bought some random shit that will help it from getting a mess again like organizers and a desk. Now I feel much better rotting in cleanliness

Good for you. My room is a complete mess. It actually started smelling like a barn, probably from the mold on the walls behind my bed. I started cleaning it a little bit but i'm going to have to dedicate at least 3 hours for it to look like it doesn't belong to a complete perma-rotter.

Good for you. My room is a complete mess. It actually started smelling like a barn, probably from the mold on the walls behind my bed. I started cleaning it a little bit but i'm going to have to dedicate at least 3 hours for it to look like it doesn't belong to a complete perma-rotter.
Man I have been down in the dumps like that and it sucks so bad. Getting it clean feels good

Man I have been down in the dumps like that and it sucks so bad. Getting it clean feels good
yeah I hope to clean this dump tomorrow. For my own sake but also because my mother is threatening to kick me out :feelskek:

yeah I hope to clean this dump tomorrow. For my own sake but also because my mother is threatening to kick me out :feelskek:
JFL get it cleaned up at all costs. You think living with parents is bad you don’t want to be paying cucked rent in the worst market of all time