Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Bloatmaxxing > Gymmaxxing?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I legitimately see very few tall obese men without GFs or wives in the US: even this 700 lb Black Kindergarten teacher (least thugmaxx, betabuxx potential) has a cute black GF. If you're tall, you should bloatmaxx to get the body fat needed to hide your subhuman facial bones, however for manlets, obesity makes you look weak and people will disrespect you openly for that, so you may have to gymmaxx instead.

View: https://youtu.be/rc2YPurIHik?t=252

No

He's a kindergarten teacher, they do not make that much money in most states here.

I legitimately see very few tall obese men without GFs or wives in the US: even this 700 lb Black Kindergarten teacher (least thugmaxx, betabuxx potential) has a cute black GF. If you're tall, you should bloatmaxx to get the body fat needed to hide your subhuman facial bones, however for manlets, obesity makes you look weak and people will disrespect you openly for that, so you may have to gymmaxx instead.

No:feelsUgh:

Being (not morbidly) obese is not as bad as being a skinny/weak framelet tbh (according to some opinions of women I have read online where they trashtalked about "scrawny dudes"), the clown's world strikes again.

if this guy was ripped he could get an actual good looking wife

He mogs me, obvs.
He looks like CeeLo, remember him?

But the overweight and obese men got much more partners than the skinny ones, so my theory may beat leanmaxxing but not quite gymmaxxing. :waitwhat:
Probably because married men get more weight after marrying (married men have more sex on average) and because many jacked men fall in the overweight category

"She broke up and now we're friends but I'm still in love with her" :feelshaha::feelsrope:

Nigga is that supposed to be a success? That guy is worse off than us, arguably.

Last edited:
He's a kindergarten teacher, they do not make that much money in most states here.
Legit being tall fat fuck >> gym maxxed Olympian manlet

I do see the occasional fatass who is non-incel, but generally they have this in common: white, tall, minimum normie-tier face

Bloatmax is not worth it
I think your memory could be affected, you could get neck pain from eating sweets, you could get disrespect from high weight even by male friend, be less attractive, wasted money from overeating, have poor sleep quality, lower life expectancy, etc...

Honestly, gymmaxing is way better; it seems like cope to saying bloatmaxing is better especially you are man here.

The guy would way more attractive if he gymax.

Ugly people can have beautiful children genetic recombination can be a mistery sometimes.

Depends

I can't respect a fatty(coper). That's why there's such emphasis on muscle

You can be both gymmaxxed and bloatmaxxed, it's called bearmaxxing (dirty bulking). Fat dudes with decent muscle mass are true beasts, only works if you are average or above average height though.

Images 335
Images 336
Images 337

Images 338

Last edited:
She friendzoned him, did you watch it? He doesn't have cute GF.
"She broke up and now we're friends but I'm still in love with her" :feelshaha::feelsrope:

Nigga is that supposed to be a success? That guy is worse off than us, arguably.
Yes, he is a delusional beta orbiter
I do see the occasional fatass who is non-incel, but generally they have this in common: white, tall, minimum normie-tier face
Checks out for the obese guy I used to know irl that had a GF