Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BLM protests in FUCKING LONDON, 27 cops injured

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-

What the fuck is this shit, fucking LONDON? Are you telling me a city with a minority white population, where cops don't kill anyone (and don't even carry guns) have BLM protests? What a fucking clown world we live in, holy shit.

Normgroid cattle behavior.

This Nation fire bombed the German people in their greatest struggle, back stabbed them in their time of greatest need. Anglos are worse than Jews and they deserve all of this, at least you dont speak German.

They have literally nothing to protest about in London (or America for that matter)

All the hoejabis there have had premarital sex with a non-Islamic black guy. It's a #BlackCocksMatter protest.

old contemptibles rise up, protect your mother England from this riotous rabble

This Nation fire bombed the German people in their greatest struggle, back stabbed them in their time of greatest need. Anglos are worse than Jews and they deserve all of this, at least you dont speak German.
It’s poetic in a way. They are trashing Winston Churchill’s statue right now, calling him a racist. I don’t believe a day goes by where I wish hitler didn’t win or that we had taken an alternate route (which was presented to the human race and slapped down hundreds of times).

View: https://youtu.be/1-R0dN2gmwQ

The average human is pretty retarded

It’s poetic in a way. They are trashing Winston Churchill’s statue right now, calling him a racist. I don’t believe a day goes by where I wish hitler didn’t win or that we had taken an alternate route (which was presented to the human race and slapped down hundreds of times).

View: https://youtu.be/1-R0dN2gmwQ

Pretty poetic indeed

i honestly hate this liberal woke fucking blm shit. What about currylivesmatter or asianlivesmatter

20200531 053058

Those cops were probably all chads though, why should I care if a chad gets bricked?

London does have lot of chad cops, agree in that.
Also London is probably least racist place on earth, I've seen literally every ethnicity except Dravidian curry, Sonali, and riceman getting legit wins on the board there, so wtf would they have a protest? It's prob cos it's been nice weather last few days and people wanna be outdoors idk

Niggers do this so everyone would start hating niggers
full

Europoors are always trying to copy America

Quarantine making everyone bored

Those cops were probably all chads though, why should I care if a chad gets bricked?
You've never seen a british cop
C
London does have lot of chad cops, agree in that.
Also London is probably least racist place on earth, I've seen literally every ethnicity except Dravidian curry, Sonali, and riceman getting legit wins on the board there, so wtf would they have a protest? It's prob cos it's been nice weather last few days and people wanna be outdoors idk
Cop is not a Chad profession, most cops are huge subhumans

Last edited:
The virtue signaling is out of control