Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BLM protest in Lithuania(separatist part of Russia)

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Thoughts?
What is it about young white women and kneeling for blm?
LithuaniaFoidBBc

Look at the brutal jaw profile on the girl in jean jacket lmao. Also potential cute girl of culture with purple pants and a mask down to the left.

It's not even niggers fault but I've gotten even more racist (I didn't think that would even be possible) as this has progressed. Although it didn't make me hate women more than I already do it did confirm alot of the suspicions I had about them and their coal burning.

Every single non-black female attending a BLM protest is a coalburner.

There are no niggers in lithuania so why the protest? They wouldn't be protesting if they knew the black plague

It's not even niggers fault but I've gotten even more racist (I didn't think that would even be possible) as this has progressed. Although it didn't make me hate women more than I already do it did confirm alot of the suspicions I had about them and their coal burning.
I feel you dude, but for different reasons. I hate niggers, liberal cumskins and females now because they are only caring about muh black lives while forgetting about all the other non-whites that get bombed on a daily basis by the US (and coalition forces).

I feel you dude, but for different reasons. I hate niggers, liberal cumskins and females now because they are only caring about muh black lives while forgetting about all the other non-whites that get bombed on a daily basis by the US (and coalition forces).
Yeah. Even if BLM wanted to abolish white privilege or whatever the fuck it's insane they don't even adress other racial minorities.
"BLM ISNT A BLACK SUPREMACY GROUP NAZI"
"Ok but theoretically in a white controlled and priviledged society wouldn't other minorities deal with the same thing blacks are facing? So why not just call it minoritylivesmatter instead as you can still hate white people?

Nevertheless we can talk about how chinese immigrants to the US had it OBJECTIVELY WORSE than blacks, yet they rose up to be one of the highest income per person people groups in the United States.

Thought you were Napoleon.

mentally crippled by blm protests

Yea same, imo all women are coal burners that only use their own race of men for money or to appear normal. Negroids are the most masculine of all races after all, in general at least

Same. It also brought back memories of my childhood going to school with niggers and having nigger neighbors, and I get it 100% why many cops lose their shit when they deal with a nigger.

White women are never this outraged when East Asians, South Asians, Hispanics or indigenous people are attacked/killed, but they'll go out into the streets and wail like banshees when a Tyrone is harmed; a stronger indication that women act on their vagina tingles.

I realises. I dont hate white women that much anymore since they're the biggest perpetrators of white genocide. Roasties doing something good at least.

Nevertheless we can talk about how chinese immigrants to the US had it OBJECTIVELY WORSE than blacks, yet they rose up to be one of the highest income per person people groups in the United States.

My guess is due to the lower IQ blacks have compared to other groups. On average blacks IQ is 80-85, while all other groups have higher IQs, whites IQ being 100, Asians and Jews having an IQ of 105 etc. Lower IQ means less success. Many black run nations are poor shitholes. Africa being the one continent with the most shitholes should tell you how incompetent blacks are.

Yeah. Even if BLM wanted to abolish white privilege or whatever the fuck it's insane they don't even adress other racial minorities.
"BLM ISNT A BLACK SUPREMACY GROUP NAZI"
"Ok but theoretically in a white controlled and priviledged society wouldn't other minorities deal with the same thing blacks are facing? So why not just call it minoritylivesmatter instead as you can still hate white people?

Yea I don't support BLM myself and anyone ethnic who does so, they are extremely cucked for doing it. I guess this is how you feel about your liberal counterparts.

I'd stand up for my bros ricecels but never for tyrons. Tyrons like all other normie sexhavers are no bros to me.

Every single non-black female attending a BLM protest is a coalburner.
Shitskin cope.
I realises. I dont hate white women that much anymore since they're the biggest perpetrators of white genocide. Roasties doing something good at least.
Gigacope. Niggers are killed en mass every day and no one gives a shit.

why are the signs all in english

I thought Eastern Europeans especially despised Blacks? :dafuckfeels::feelsUgh:

I thought Eastern Europeans especially despised Blacks? :dafuckfeels::feelsUgh:
They do. They even have BLM protest in Korea even though they hate niggers.

Just because there are BLM protests (virtue signalling) doesn't mean they don't hate niggers.

Are there even any blacks in Lithuania? Jfl

I wonder what @Napoleon de Geso is thinking right now

I wonder what @Napoleon de Geso is thinking right now
bet you 10 dollars his right there, after all he is a gay pride antifa faggot so not surprised if you see him there

Also potential cute girl of culture with purple pants and a mask down to the left.

Noticed her also, would also love to bend over that braindead whore and rape her (in Minecraft).

Do you think any of them got 11 cm'ed?

Looking forward to photos of the Man of Culture himself surfacing at one of these.

Thoughts?
What is it about young white women and kneeling for blm?
View attachment 277150

Look at the brutal jaw profile on the girl in jean jacket lmao. Also potential cute girl of culture with purple pants and a mask down to the left.
That bitches jaw is about two or three times longer and sharper than mine, its beyond over for beta jawcels like me