Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting BLM isn't even about black lives anymore

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
it's literally just turned into a political shitfest where one jew controlled side claims that the other jew controlled side is bad, even worse are the retarded white foids who pretend to care jfl

What are their demands again? Do they even have any ?

More like Tyrone Lives Matter

it's literally just turned into a political shitfest where one jew controlled side claims that the other jew controlled side is bad, even worse are the retarded white foids who pretend to care jfl
Ok GrAYcel

It never was anything but ultra leftist politics. BLM was founded by radical black lesbian Marxists. Money comes from people like George Soros and all the donations to BLM are probably being fueled to Biden's campaign right now.

Blacks have been exploited to be used as proxy warriors by communists ever since the early days of the NAACP, probably even before that, and i'm absolutely convinced black criminality and dysfunction is actually something those people want, because the more dissatisfied blacks are with their situation, the easier they can get manipulated to do any sort of violent or crazy thing.

It never was anything but ultra leftist politics. BLM was founded by radical black lesbian Marxists. Money comes from people like George Soros and all the donations to BLM are probably being fueled to Biden's campaign right now.

Blacks have been exploited to be used as proxy warriors by communists ever since the early days of the NAACP, probably even before that, and i'm absolutely convinced black criminality and dysfunction is actually something those people want, because the more dissatisfied blacks are with their situation, the easier they can get manipulated to do any sort of violent or crazy thing.
Literally this. If I was on PC I’d like George Lincoln Rockwell, who was an American neo nazi and said that communism lies to the negro and he’s being used as a proxy. He said this in the fucking 60’s.

basically yeah. nobody mention crime statistics, they just bitch about the police

Incels live matters more

If your join date isn't <2018 You never be accepted into the tribe.
neither is yours, do you still get the greycel experience?
Pretty apt. Just wait until the same thing happens in November
november will be a shitfest either way because either /pol/ or twitter/soyddit will go to shit

Anymore? It was, at one point?

Some jew scheme that gives blacks freedom to nig and funds money into democrat pockets while fucking everyone else over.

Some jew scheme that gives blacks freedom to nig and funds money into democrat pockets while fucking everyone else over.
This is more along the lines of what I was thinking BLM always has been.

Every whore (including currywhore and niggerwhore) who claims BLM, goes home and let's Chads fuck her in all her holes.