Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BlkPillPress was very deluded about wealthmaxxing

Lul fuck money it's worthless pursuing it. Those who don't need it make it the easiest. People like me who are neet for years and disabled.in the head are never going to make shit above minimum wage. I'm just going to rely on my parents and then Kms when they die

Based rottER

I am rich. But what if I told you that you didn't have to be to enjoy your life?

I'm not going to go into too much detail about this, just going to give you the major points.

1. Get a skill/job (like IT related) that gives you a modest salary in USD terms AND allows you to work remotely (this is very fucking key).

2. Geo-maxx yourself by going to a country that is poor & woman are abundant and your USD or salary of your home country stretches for a comfy living.

Once you have those parameters satisfied you are on tutorial mode. Things are cheap and often higher quality for you and you can spend all your time using tinder apps. Even in the worst case you will have tons of inexpensive attractive whores approaching you. Even if you can never get a gf at least you min/maxed and put all probability to work for you. I have seen incel tier dudes do this and they have gfs.

I acknowledge all the black pills talked about here are true, but I don't see any potential solutions posted. You can either scoff at my proposed solution or take a gamble/risk on it because you don't have any better options on the table and it is unlikely your family or anything you read or see on the MSM are going to help you in any way. You are all priced out of the sexual market where you live and you know it.

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

He was deluded about everything. Just some faggy pseudo-intellectual essay writer. Always sounded like a highschool kid that desperately wants people to think he's smart.

48508.jpg

I love talking shit about prez. because he was such a mindblowingly deluded fool.

I agree. Also, wealthmaxxing isn’t really worth all the work you do. As an incel, what do you need to spend money on? Really all you need is a room and a computer. I don’t care about consumerism and materialism, like a big house or sports car or designer brand clothes. I eat healthy now so I’m not spending absurd amounts of money on foodcopes. Traveling and going out and doing things as an incel just makes you feel lonely (this is ancient blkpillpress wisdom), and with whores I think it’s better to do them in moderation. Fucking whores every day just makes you depraved, and there isn’t enough hot whores to even fuck every day (I have extremely high standards).

Really, I think pursuing money is misguided. Getting a decent tech job would give me more than enough to live comfortably and do the things that I want. Meanwhile I will have free time to do things that are actually fulfilling like reading books.
I agree, as a single guy, you can live on a really low amount of money. Finance is sort of my area, so I'll explain my perspective on it.

You cannot become rich, as you see in movies. That shit is literally propaganda. Christian Grey is a fictional character.

Can you build a business with 1mill in total sales, selling useless widgets? Sure, but how much of that do you keep? The problem isn't making money, per se, it is the diminishing returns of your effort for the money you get to keep.

That leads to a greater question, what is it to be "rich" or wealthy? Is it to have a million-dollar pre-tax salary? Is it to be in the top 1%, 5%, or 10%?

In reality, it is all relative. You could make 100k before tax and be considered rich by people who make 50k a year. Heck, with financing literally anything, even if you can barely make the payments, you can LARP as a high-value X.

On top of this, you have the perception gap, where people on welfare in Australia think they are rich and will LARP as being rich even if they are on the brink of being broke. So unless you plan to buy flashy shit to impress them, you are going to need more money and that is the trap where they get you for your entire life. It does not differ from depending on welfare; they trapped you.

Sure, it isn't easy, but if you can buy yourself assets that provide cash flow, you can ease into a minimalist lifestyle and retire early.

I have had no social life from 16 years old; I worked my ass off to get where I am and while other people would say I'm a boring loser; I became a millionaire at 26 and I sleep until 12pm with a full-time job where I get paid six figures.

Don't bother making money to impress literal scum, you make money to make your life easier and for most people, you don't need millions, 50-60k a year is enough.

I am rich. But what if I told you that you didn't have to be to enjoy your life?

I'm not going to go into too much detail about this, just going to give you the major points.

1. Get a skill/job (like IT related) that gives you a modest salary in USD terms AND allows you to work remotely (this is very fucking key).

2. Geo-maxx yourself by going to a country that is poor & woman are abundant and your USD or salary of your home country stretches for a comfy living.

Once you have those parameters satisfied you are on tutorial mode. Things are cheap and often higher quality for you and you can spend all your time using tinder apps. Even in the worst case you will have tons of inexpensive attractive whores approaching you. Even if you can never get a gf at least you min/maxed and put all probability to work for you. I have seen incel tier dudes do this and they have gfs.

I acknowledge all the black pills talked about here are true, but I don't see any potential solutions posted. You can either scoff at my proposed solution or take a gamble/risk on it because you don't have any better options on the table and it is unlikely your family or anything you read or see on the MSM are going to help you in any way. You are all priced out of the sexual market where you live and you know it.
IT is dead, kek. Unless you already have 3 years experience and a degree you aren’t getting into the field anymore. Everyone and their dog wants some remote skill based job nowadays.

Getting rich is not realistic in todays economy. it requires a lot of luck. you need to be in the right place, at the right time.
Almost all wealth today is inherited.

And for an incel to become an enterprenur is basically impossible, you lack the connections that are required to be succcessful.
who is going to invest into your business? They will not trust some social retard to not fuck it up.
And they will assume you are a social retard because of your bad looks.

And then he proposed other delusional stuff like day trading. 80% of day traders lose money. It's basically like playing the lottery. Only a very tiny % of traders know what they are doing. It's mostly the brokers and stock exchanges who are making money in the markets (from the transaction fees)

And if someone knows what they are doing: they are not going to give you information for free. why the fuck would they do that? So all information you can find on the internet on investing, is pretty much garbage.

Ask yourself: if someone knew a method to get rich, why would they tell you about it, for free? It really shows that you are low IQ if you fall for scams like that.

Similarly, if you know a method to seduce hot women... why the fuck would you tell other men? why would you want to increase your competition? It makes no sense.

People are not nice. If they give you something for free, then you are the actual product.

Same with the crypto craze. A ponzi scheme. The early adopters got rich, and whoever got in too late, just lost his money. It's just another lottery ticket.

So what I propose instead:

As an incel, you should aim to get some kind of tech job that you can do remotely, and requires little social interaction. If you have a high IQ, something in STEM.

If you have more an average IQ, accounting might be for you. You can look up online IQ scores per profession.

Trades are also a worthy consideration.

If you can manage to get a top 30%+ income, you can easily fuck multiples whores per week, especially if you go on vacations to ThaiLand, Dom Republic, and other whoremaxxing destinations.

Even on an average income in most countries in Europe, you can stil fuck at least one whore per week.

And if you aren't into whores, at least you will be able to afford nice gaming rig, and other good copes.

But if you stil believe you can just become rich by "hard working" or any of this nonsense, then sorry, you are a bluepilled idiot when it comes to wealth.
Dang this is so true I need to read more of your advice I have so much to learn.

NiggerPres was delusionmaxxing (similar to his fanfic about “raping” ghetto crack whores and forcing them to wash their cunts in the shower afterwords).

in my opinion there is some logic to it. though it is very hard and the idea of hustling your way is not good. the most ultra nerd computer stuff is going to have a lot of incels in it, and it will be always way easier to become successful working with incels than trying to succeed in some normie infested environment. the key to wealthmaxxing is incelmaxxing meaning that you are always calculating based on the black pill how to prevent normies from making any decisions over you. the worst possible mistake to make is to believe that somehow the black pill isn't real and to believe that normies are equal to incels meritocratically. the problem always is discrimination.

normies always are a brutal force to overcome, but it is still possible by incelmaxxing ( avoiding the normies very aggressively such as going out of your way to be remote). nowadays a lot of people are aware of the brutal discrimination and this will help a lot. for example people are anti-simping, which is a pretty new thing created by andrew tate for example.

i don't think wealthmaxxing is just about becoming a millionaire though. as an incel you always need to grind harder and have more options with normies just to avoid committing suicide. most incel suicides is caused by the incel not having enough options to get out of their brutal situation. some examples are a lot of the college massacres would have been avoided if the incel was able to study remotely instead of in person, and adults who commit suicide would have been avoided if they had better job options even if it was to just be away from people like remotely, even for a lower wage. and of course to escape bullying situations by switching to another job which is an ability gained from 'wealthmaxxing'. just the harder grinding 'for money' by itself gives you the options you need as an incel.

i feel really bad for telling any incel to wealthmax because normies are going absolutely hardcore against the wealthmaxxing incels, confiscating their wealth and putting them in jail no matter how well they follow the rules. i see a lot of situations where insane genius incels are being punished very bitterly no matter how many hoops they go through because the discrimination is insane. but at the same time, the main point is really to be less dependent on the mercy of normies. i think the main benefit of wealthmaxxing is to not be dependent on normie bosses or stuck to normie bullying workplaces more than to have a luxurious lifestyle.

Last edited:
i believe in wealthmaxxing

if i can have more money then i will just end up arranged marriage some girl in the futur and finally ascending which is nice.
i am sure some ugly dark skinned poverty girl will see me a bit attractive if i had a good car and a house
i might even go to the middle east to try and find some girl but that will only happen in the futur since i am still needing money