Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Blind man tells story on how a foid yelled at him for thinking he stared at her at the gym

Even blind people man. jesus these foids need to get stoned to death. bunch of entitled toilets

Even blind people man. jesus these foids need to get stoned to death. bunch of entitled toilets
Yeah, foids think that they're so entitled that they can just shun out anyone she doesn't like even if he was blind and assuming he had bad intentions.

Never believe in a foid's words.

And the fucking manager still blamed the dude

where the fuck is my male privilige?!? :feelsohgod:

Fking bitches thinking that they are all that

When I'm in public i stare at people as long as I can to make them uncomfortable and leave me alone.

There is nothing left, abandon all hope

They're privileged scum thinking that they should be protected even with regards to disabled people.
best solution is to destroy females. trannies already doing a great job. Also rape them. :feelsLSD:

Based comments, though.

Wow, imagine being a foid and telling off a blind guy for "staring" at them :lul:

Foids need to be banned from every male space, this has gone too far
You see, the problem is that foids think they can call someone out and get white knights to beat him up or put him in jail even if he wasn't doing anything wrong, just by merely being in her presence even if they're minding their own business.

Foids really are evil. This is how they get away with being racist and ableist by labeling the person an "aggressor" and cucks will believe in her. Apparently foids need to be protected from a blind man instead of moving out of his way.

This is why foids should be treated bad. JFL at that simping manager as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back