Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blind girls

Lvl32wizard

Lvl32wizard

Weeb trash
★★
Anyone who has experiece with any?
It's one of my last hopes/fantasies.
To find an ok looking blind girl who won't be bothered by my appearance for obvious reasons, but I don't know they probably still have other standard I can't meet or something, but it helps to think about.
I sadly don't know any myself.

Edit* nevermind hope shattered.

I've been thinking about this. They could theoretically know whether you are subhuman or not by feeling your face and body tho

This might work for masculine ogres

They can smell your subhumanity, not even kidding.

I would like info on this too

TheRealChincel said:
They can smell your subhumanity, not even kidding.

You have any experience?

They'll feel your face and the top of your head to do subconscious calculations of your facial attractiveness and height. All women are the same. Blind bitches, deaf bitches, deformed bitches, retarded bitches...

_incelinside said:
I've been thinking about this. They could theoretically know whether you are subhuman or not by feeling your face and body tho

This might work for masculine ogres

But if they were born blind they wouldn't really know how chads look to compare right, mby it's also better if they're young and obviously a virgin.
That way if you're her first she has nothing to compare your body too and she'd just be woth you for your humor and personality.
It's mostly just my fantasy though like I said, girls like that are probably impossible to find.

TheRealChincel said:

Shit..
Mby find one with the cold too..
I don't know I just want to hold onto some hope ..

I think that finding a blind girl is more unlikely than finding a hot gf while being an incel

If she doesn’t reject you her parents will or they’ll probably explain how you look to her so she rejects you

There goes my last hope, rip me.
Should edit the thread tag...

I do have experience with a blind femoid. She was even into me at first. She had a deformed face but I used to think that she's kinda cute and I thought to myself hey if this is the best I can get then why not? We used to watch movies together and even kissed a few times, until she realised that I'm a mental. Shit lasted like a month, then decided to reject me and went for a blind 1/10 guy who was like her boyfriend for a month.
I can't even get a deformed blind gf. I'm really a fucking 0/10 man.

SupremeG said:
I do have experience with a blind femoid. She was even into me at first. She had a deformed face but I used to think that she's kinda cute and I thought to myself hey if this is the best I can get then why not? We used to watch movies together and even kissed a few times, until she realised that I'm a mental. Shit lasted like a month, then decided to reject me and went for a blind 1/10 guy who was like her boyfriend for a month.
I can't even get a deformed blind gf. I'm really a fucking 0/10 man.

Honestly sucks for you dude but it kinda makes me feel a little better in a way I guess that it's at least possible, I'd take 1 month over nothing

You still have beta smelling sweat so she'll dump you

Lvl32wizard said:
Honestly sucks for you dude but it kinda makes me feel a little better in a way I guess that it's at least possible, I'd take 1 month over nothing
As Long as you're not a completely mentally retarded 0/10, there's always hope for you bro.

SupremeG said:
As Long as you're not a completely mentally retarded 0/10, there's always hope for you bro.

I like to think I'm only half completely retarded

she get her friends to see if you are ugly or not

IT'S OVER

I'd fuck one, but they wouldn't fuck me,

It'd be like Francis in Manhunter. kek

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YybSydXJ57g[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-VnDcs3pnU[/video]

Her friends will tell her that you are ugly and it's over. We can't win, deal with it.

TheRealChincel said:

200.gif

I can only laugh at this. Jesus Crist. The life of an incel is like a dark-comedy.