Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blind foids

bearcel

bearcel

Greycel
I just realized that women who have been blind their whole life cant understand looks, so would incels have a chance with blind women?

No because they have guide dogs.

Not if you're bald since she can touch your head and find out.

Her sister or friends will tell her that you're ugly and she deserves Chad like a cute little princess she is

Her sister or friends will tell her that you're ugly and she deserves Chad like a cute little princess she is
This. And what percentage of the population is completely blind? Never mind the amount of fuckable foids.

tfw no Lilly gf

wasnt a thread about this story some days ago?

TBH i'd date a blind foid. It probably one of my best shots considering she would focus on the other aspects of my personality.

No because they have guide dogs.
If I rope because of something, it's going to be dogpill MAKE IT STOP. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they can touch your face and find out your subhuman features...

What’s interesting is that I’ve noticed disabled foids tend to be pickier than able bodied ones; it’s as if their trying to cancel out their flawed genes

just approach handicaps theory

I just realized that women who have been blind their whole life cant understand looks, so would incels have a chance with blind women?
Kek. Not too long ago there was LEDDIT thread about an ugly guy who was dating a blind foid. The blind gf was content...but her sisters tried to break the relationship because they felt he was too ugly for her.

Even if an incel gets through a loophole, foids everywhere are ready to cockblock him and put him back in a position of inceldom. ITS OGRE.

HighIQ I was the first to propose this theory

JFL if you aren’t Rocky Dennismaxxing in 2019

Yea that's true. Female friend groups are disgusting. Any support groups of theirs in general.

good luck trying to find a blind foid, oh yea and she wont be able to wear any fakeup