Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blind foids harder to rape than regular foids

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
I know you can't ascend with a blind foid because they care about looks as much as non-blind foids do (read this you sourcecucks: https://incels.is/threads/study-bli...-care-about-looks-more-than-blind-men.309458/), but what about managing to rape one? Of course finding a blind foid that's alone and raping her is like taking candy from a baby because she's at a complete disadvantage in fighting back and she can't report you because she can't see your face obvious. The problem is that blind foids are most likely aware of how much of an easy target they are, so they will never go out at night or even walk alone in a secluded area. Over for tryingtoascendbyrapingblindfoidsmaxxers:feelscry:.

Just have a deep voice to seduce blind woman theory

If I wanted to do this in a hyper realistic video game, I would join the social security services, find out the addresses of the blind players and the rest would be quite intuitive.

If I wanted to do this in a hyper realistic video game, I would join the social security services, find out the addresses of the blind players and the rest would be quite intuitive.
They probably might do some background checking, like checking your Internet history.

this is just a criminal record check, not a social media check
just delete your cookies or something if you're paranoid
You might manage to rape a blind foid by doing this but you will get arrested afterwards and be sent to the electric chair.

InceldianWarrior

now understand why so many of you fear feds. just stop posting your schizo meltdown episode thoughts you ape shit nigger

now understand why so many of you fear feds. just stop posting your schizo meltdown episode thoughts you ape shit nigger
Calm down GrAY. It's not that serious.

Of course finding a blind foid that's alone and raping her is like taking candy from a baby
It might be hard to find one going alone and also she most likely has all the other senses stronger so might start running quicker

Blindness is mostly partial and also besties would make fun of her for getting ugly guy
But i find it difficult for the blind girl to imagine the ugly guy

But i find it difficult for the blind girl to imagine the ugly guy
It's about status. Ugly men have the lowest status, along with manlets, so foids regardless of not being able to truly understand what ugliness is, will still reject a subhuman male.

Last edited:
It's about status. Ugly men have the lowest status, along with manlets, so foids regardless of not being able to truly understand what ugliness is, will still reject a subhuman male.
Yes. U have a point