Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blind and Deaf people are the realest people i've ever met

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
I've met 4 blind people in my life, and 2 deaf people. They were easily the best humans i've ever talked to. 3 out of the 4 blind people had been blind from birth, and the deaf people had been deaf from birth, but could read and write perfectly. They gave me some of my most treasured conversations, and is something truly memorable. 1 girl was blind, and 1 girl was deaf, and actually treated me like normal. One of them asked me what it's like to be able to see, i ended up telling her that it's something that can only be experienced, which made her tear up. The deaf girl was interested in what things sound like. If you ever get the chance to talk with a deaf or blind person, DO IT

You know what you could've and should've done to the blind one. So helpless...

You know what you could've and should've done to the blind one. So helpless...
That's not for me. They were too nice to do something like that, they are the only women worth being friends with

That's not for me. They were too nice to do something like that, they are the only women worth being friends with
Were they in a relationship? Or in the past did they lose their virginity?

Were they in a relationship? Or in the past did they lose their virginity?
Both were single. They were pretty, but the blind one kept bumping into things, which made all of us laugh regularly. Blind one was a virgin and was 17, and the deaf one had already lost it to some guy supposedly. Blind girl seemed like she liked me a tiny bit, but probably nothing serious, and the deaf girl said she wasn't sure if she should get a boyfriend again, as her first boyfriend was an abusive asshole

Both were single. They were pretty, but the blind one kept bumping into things, which made all of us laugh regularly. Blind one was a virgin and was 17, and the deaf one had already lost it to some guy supposedly. Blind girl seemed like she liked me a tiny bit, but probably nothing serious, and the deaf girl said she wasn't sure if she should get a boyfriend again, as her first boyfriend was an abusive asshole
How did you get to the point of meeting these people?

How did you get to the point of meeting these people?
Pure luck. Usually through meeting them through another friend, or friend of a friend. I personally think i would enjoy a blind gf more, as not being able to talk and hear anything back would feel strange. Plus a blind girl doesn't have to see how short i am, or how incel my face is

Kek. Blind girls will experience sex. Deaf girls will experience sex. We won't. But at least they won't see. They won't hear. Seems fair.

Kek. Blind girls will experience sex. Deaf girls will experience sex. We won't. But at least they won't see. They won't hear. Seems fair.
Don't ruin my cope please. You're making me even saddER

Why are not incels going for blind girls? This is a good idea actually. If she's blind from birth, she physically cannot judge you by your looks. It's all about personality and maybe status then for real.

Why are not incels going for blind girls? This is a good idea actually. If she's blind from birth, she physically cannot judge you by your looks. It's all about personality and maybe status then for real.
She was perfect for me, but i'm not sure if she would be interested in dating. Next time i see her i'll ask her

never met blind/deaf girls but I did meet a girl who had the same condition as me (severe scoliosis) her condition was even more advanced than mine since she needed a cane and I don't. later on i found out she was married to a fairly successful and physically normal entrepreneur

her friends will tell her that you are ugly and/or short and she will dump you because all women want a boyfriend who increases their status

they can be very sweet IME. This deaf girl at my school bought me parking passes and coffee for no reason. :feelsmega:

The one half deaf guy I met was screaming st me when asking directions

If i ever see a blind girl i'll approach her, give 110% and ask her out, thats my only hope now.

If i ever see a blind girl i'll approach her, give 110% and ask her out, thats my only hope now.
You should. Just take it easy and be respectful if she rejects you, whether she's single or not

well no shit the blind girls would be nice to incels, they wouldnt know how truly subhuman we are.

true, but youngish blind femoids around the 20 - 30 age mark are pretty rare