Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blessed are the Meeks

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

Brain damaged from cuckpills
★★★★
Sermon of the mount

Attachments

• IMG_0107.jpeg
    IMG_0107.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 40
Il 300x3003437688244 eq3p

The Meeks shall inherit the earth.

I thought you have killed yourself

Blessed are the Meeks for they shall get evERything. :feelsUnreal:

rdr2 reference

If he reincarnates he better be a 4’10 autistic chink truecel with proteus syndrome

I thought you have killed yourself
Same I wish the chain I used as rope never snapped but nigga i literally have no materials to kms with peacefully. Woke up so fuckin out of it that I thought I was in heaven :lul:

Same I wish the chain I used as rope never snapped but nigga i literally have no materials to kms with peacefully. Woke up so fuckin out of it that I thought I was in heaven :lul:
Just eat some fesikh

If he reincarnates he better be a 4’10 autistic chink truecel with proteus syndrome
If I reincarnate as a Vietnamese 4 10 autistic rice farmer with no legs I will actually do anything to rope I will even try to rope in the womb

Just eat some fesikh
Method: eat raw fesikh and vomit everything out because of how disgusting it is keep doing this while undergoing a period of starvation with no food or water eventually the body will get too weak and die :feelsokman:

Method: eat raw fesikh and vomit everything out because of how disgusting it is keep doing this while undergoing a period of starvation with no food or water eventually the body will get too weak and die :feelsokman:
@tehgymcel420 have you tried this?