Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Blazing dog fucker whores are raging more than ever before

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
What’s with all the dogpills today? :dafuckfeels:

tfw a foid would rather fuck a dog then me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

January 12th is the dogpill day!! Happy dogpill day boyo!!

Didn’t know it was an official day tbh

Imagine all the foids who are having sex with there dogs right now

How do they get away with raping dogs? Aren't feminists concerned with "consent"? I know they're technically getting fucked by a willing dog, but it's his natural instinct. They're preying off the fact it has dog level IQ.

How do they get away with raping dogs? Aren't feminists concerned with "consent"? I know they're technically getting fucked by a willing dog, but it's his natural instinct. They're preying off the fact it has dog level IQ.

The dog is willing to fuck and these whores are just conforming to dog's will, if she does not the dog will be upset and can sometimes become violent too. Therefore it's not a torture. Whores have myriad ways of justify their whoredom.

Dogsurgerymaxxing will become a thing. Calling it now.

females will fuck dogs and incel will fuck robots this the future until all women are domesticated rape slaves

How do you celebrate dogpill day?
Mostly by acknowledging your defeat to all canine entities and asking them for forgiveness for your transgressions of thinking yourself as being superior to them.

Canine genocide when ?

The fuck?! Foids eat dogshit!
Shouldt surprise any blackpilled incel tbhtbh: foids will drink gallons of horsecum, put shit mixed with wine in their pussy and will happily rim donkey anus.

But having a normal conversation with their looksmatch male? Teeheeee how dare we even suggest that :soy:

Dogs are new Chads. Foids will leave Chad for dogs

The fuck?! Foids eat dogshit!

Looks like you never saw this legendary dog-piss drinker whore.

She also fucks dogs, not only that she and her other whore friends have regular group sex with dogs. But her channel got pulled down from youtube. I don't remember her name, if anyone does, please comment.

Looks like you never saw this legendary dog-piss drinker whore.

She also fucks dogs, not only that she and her other whore friends have regular group sex with dogs. But her channel got pulled down from youtube. I don't remember her name, if anyone does, please comment.

Someone needs to blow her brains out

One guy died after he got pumped by a horse

She is finding herself and growing up, let her live her young age, Jesus!! You are so toxic and hateful.

I know, I'm sorry man. I really need to reevaluate my life. A girl should be able to fuck whatever dog she chooses and drink whatever piss she likes. That's why I've decided to sign up for therapy and go on anti depressants. Theres an ugliness inside that needs to be eradicated.

I know, I'm sorry man. I really need to reevaluate my life. A girl should be able to fuck whatever dog she chooses and drink whatever piss she likes. That's why I've decided to sign up for therapy and go on anti depressants. Theres an ugliness inside that needs to be eradicated.

There you go sir!! You should sometimes drink other unorthodox liquids too, like cums off your wife's boyfriend. I drink my SO's bull's cum regularly and believe me, it helps (also they are yummy!!).

"Two tea spoons of your wife's boyfriend's cum a day, keeps all misogyny and entitlement away!"

I love this site:lul:

Oh god, this site is too overwhelming for me.
I can't take it anymore.

females will fuck dogs and incel will fuck robots this the future until all women are domesticated rape slaves
The incel revolution is the only hope for preventing the world from descending into chaos which will cause the extinction of the human species.

The incel revolution is the only hope for preventing the world from descending into chaos which will cause the extinction of the human species.
:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back