Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blatant halo effect at a party

jiujitscel

jiujitscel

Self-banned
-
I found myself at a party and we are playing a card game where you have to blow a single card off a deck of cards that's balanced on a bottle. It's stacy's turn and she fucks it up. I say "man, she really knows how to blow that deck". Everyone hears the lame joke and no one laughs. Everyone else has their turn and it comes back around to stacy. She fuck's it up again and the CHAD at the table makes the exact same joke. Word for word. The whole room erupts in laughter. This life is a joke for truecels, we are living in a rigged world. Fuck this shit, brb going ER (in farming simulator 2022).

never go to parties theory jfl @this normoloid GrAYnigger

How many years you been doing jiu jitsu? I always hated having to share the gym with women and guys who boast about getting to fuck the women there

How many years you been doing jiu jitsu? I always hated having to share the gym with women and guys who boast about getting to fuck the women there
Around 2 years, fuck that's brutal having to hear that. There aren't many girls at my gym so don't have to worry about it as much.