Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over blank thread

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
blanking this thread because I shouldn’t have made it

Last edited:
I was venting to my dad about my inceldom (we were going to a wedding, and I told him “I hate weddings, I don’t want to celebrate another guy getting what I want which is marriage”) and my mom overheard. So later she told me “Don’t say things like “I’ll never get married”. We parents have a secret which is that we can set up our kids to marry each other. Your dad and I have set people up together that are happily married, like [insert relatives]. But not now. You have to at least wait until you’re in your 20s”
Then take it you fakecel bragging cunt

I don’t want arranged marriage though. I want to be loved by a girl, enough for her to want to marry me
arranged marriage is the best thing you can do ever
i wish if i can arranged marriage so that i can escape inceldom but i can't. just hit her if she doesn't want to sex you
i am sure poverty girls living in rural places are a good way to ascend since they will always be in a big need for your financial support and they can't cheat on you because they're already too stupid to do that and fear their parents

think before you post

btw, arranged marriage isn't really a form of bragging
we have a lot of users here who don't see arranged marriage as a way to ascend. i am sure the people who told you that it's a fakecel trait won't accept arranged marriage themselves.

marital rape is legal in india.
jfl, i never knew this before
india is the best place to arranged marriage maxx, even better than saudi and middle east
you literally can be poor, ugly, deformed and a disgusting little niggit curry and still ascend with your lookmatch
it's true that she won't love you and might even cheat on you but that's why you have to force her not to.

arranged marriage is the best thing you can do ever
i wish if i can arranged marriage so that i can escape inceldom but i can't. just hit her if she doesn't want to sex you
i am sure poverty girls living in rural places are a good way to ascend since they will always be in a big need for your financial support and they can't cheat on you because they're already too stupid to do that and fear their parents
btw, arranged marriage isn't really a form of bragging
we have a lot of users here who don't see arranged marriage as a way to ascend. i am sure the people who told you that it's a fakecel trait won't accept arranged marriage themselves.
Why can't you?

Why can't you?
>no one still really do it where i live.
>it takes a lot of money and my job won't allow me to. i barely can pay for my own living
>toilets these days get educated and they start having their bfs at college, by the age they're in their 23-25 they are already engaged.
if you fail to not make it in college then it will be super hard to find a girl that isn't already engaged.

i heard about some people betabuxxing girls from (znaniq) very poor places and they said that most people living in these very poor regions have 0 level of education and they almost have no standards for looks at all but i don't actually know if this is true or not.
i will need to see how things happen in those places then decide for myself

i might go to saudi in the futur if i don't get a chance to ascend here

over for regretfulcels

I wish I knew how it’s like to have arranged marriage in my culture

If you can arrange marriage maxx, then do it