Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blaming psychologist

Freixel

Freixel

Officer
★★★★
I go to a therapist and explain to him in my own words in a way that a normie can understand that the situation I find myself in is part of a collective problem, I explain to him that due to technologies and social media people are more isolated than ever and I am not the only one in this situation;

His stupid answer is the same one that 99% of psychologists will give you: that I am sick and that the problem is mine and not the system's.

No stupid, it's not just my problem, the vast majority of the male population is fucking depressed, alone and isolated.

I can't just give him my most radical and profound opinions because the son of a bitch is going to end up giving me psychiatric pills or worse.

What I see is that they are simply blinded to collective problems and try to put all the responsibility and blame on the individual, of course this is due to the nature of their work: They are psychologists and not politicians, they cannot offer a collective solution to a collective problem

If anyone reading this is in the same situation as me, I have this to tell them: It's not your fault, this shitty system is against us and the solution is collective, not individual.

I don't believe in psychology, I believe in good moves

His stupid answer is the same one that 99% of psychologists will give you: that I am sick and that the problem is mine and not the system's.
Psychologists are servants of the system

Their duty is to deflect blame from it, and discourage dissent or difference

They act as if the system is good and proper, and the only problem is people who don't fit in

So they are ignorant and retarded, but they are also agenda-driven. Don't listen to them

Psychologists are servants of the system

Their duty is to deflect blame from it, and discourage dissent or difference

They act as if the system is good and proper, and the only problem is people who don't fit in

So they are ignorant and retarded, but they are also agenda-driven. Don't listen to them
Yes I know, I'm just going so my mother can stay calm and stop bothering me.

I go to a therapist and explain to him in my own words in a way that a normie can understand that the situation I find myself in is part of a collective problem, I explain to him that due to technologies and social media people are more isolated than ever and I am not the only one in this situation;

No stupid, it's not just my problem, the vast majority of the male population is fucking depressed, alone and isolated.

I can't just give him my most radical and profound opinions because the son of a bitch is going to end up giving me psychiatric pills or worse.

What I see is that they are simply blinded to collective problems and try to put all the responsibility and blame on the individual, of course this is due to the nature of their work: They are psychologists and not politicians, they cannot offer a collective solution to a collective problem

If anyone reading this is in the same situation as me, I have this to tell them: It's not your fault, this shitty system is against us and the solution is collective, not individual.
Did you have data and studies preperared? Did you slowly ease him into it, starting by warning him that you wanted to talk about something controversial and asking him to keep an open mind and not just mindlessly give you the first feedback that came to his mind?

Did you have data and studies preperared? Did you slowly ease him into it, starting by warning him that you wanted to talk about something controversial and asking him to keep an open mind and not just mindlessly give you the first feedback that came to his mind?
This is a decent idea, but even if you try it, it's best not to get too hung up on trying to convince a psychologist. Ultimately, they're doing their job for the system that pays them, not having a thoughtful conversation with their test hamster subject

Presenting studies, etc., on the subject and arguing it out could just be taken by them as a sign of your mental issues, subscription to an ideology, being part of a bad community, etc.

This is a decent idea, but it's best not to get too hung up on trying to convince a psychologist. Ultimately, they're doing their job for the system that pays them, not having a thoughtful conversation with their test hamster subject
It worked for me. As in, I have convinced multiple normie working class adults both of race realism and blackpill ideas irl. The difference between "I have read a study" and "Here is the study, you see the graph here? Ok, that's how men rate women, pretty much a perfect normal distribution. Now, here is how women rate men:" Is rather large. People won't say they don't believe you out loud because normies are conflict-averse fawns, but if you don't have the data on you, they do indeed not actually think it is real.

Not sure if that is gonna make a difference to an American though, have heared only the worse about therapists from the states, mentally ill shithole.

If you don't convince your therapists you won't be able to open up to him and all the hours will be useless. I would rather switch to another therapist if possible than stay with one too stupid to see the truth behind blackpill ideas.

Why were you there in the first place. Surely not to discuss the current state of society

Therapy is useless GrAY especially if it is just a 1 on 1 talk

Presenting studies, etc., on the subject and arguing it out could just be taken by them as a sign of your mental issues, subscription to an ideology, being part of a bad community, etc.

This, he's going to call me schizophrenic or something if I start talking to him about scientific studies.

---

This, he's going to call me schizophrenic or something if I start talking to him about scientific studies.
Why? What are you talking about? Are you really 18 years or older?

It worked for me. As in, I have convinced multiple normie working class adults both of race realism and blackpill ideas irl. The difference between "I have read a study" and "Here is the study, you see the graph here? Ok, that's how men rate women, pretty much a perfect normal distribution. Now, here is how women rate men:" Is rather large. People won't say they don't believe you out loud because normies are conflict-averse fawns, but if you don't have the data on you, they do indeed not actually think it is real.

Not sure if that is gonna make a difference to an American though, have heared only the worse about therapists from the states, mentally ill shithole.

If you don't convince your therapists you won't be able to open up to him and all the hours will be useless. I would rather switch to another therapist if possible than stay with one too stupid to see the truth behind blackpill ideas.
The chances of finding a blackpiled psychologist must be 1% or less

Plus it's like another user said, they work for the system, even being blackpilled they have to continue fulfilling the role of blaming the victims and not the system that oppresses them.

Why? What are you talking about? Are you really 18 years or older?
It was an exaggerated way of saying that he's just not going to give a damn about scientific studies, but rather see it as a symptom of an underlying mental problem.

Can you understand what an expressive sentence is?

Last edited:
Stop going to any kind of therapy. You literally pay them to pretend to give a shit about you

Why were you there in the first place. Surely not to discuss the current state of society
To exhaust the possibilities

It is necessary to find the right path and stop being a suicidal blackpiler

It was an exaggerated way of saying that he's just not going to give a damn about scientific studies, but rather see it as a symptom of an underlying mental problem.
Then don't try anything and ramble on about shit while sounding like a mental case so you don't have to invest the effort to actually try to make a convincing argument, the fuck do I care? No matter what, everyone on here already knows why there is never any chance for success and the best idea is to never try and just complain. "The system". Great analysis. If only my world model could be this insightful. Need to drink my brain into submission so I can stop worrying about things and go along with w/e like a piece of driftwood.

Then don't try anything and ramble on about shit while sounding like a mental case so you don't have to invest the effort to actually try to make a convincing argument, the fuck do I care? No matter what, everyone on here already knows why there is never any chance for success and the best idea is to never try and just complain. "The system". Great analysis. If only my world model could be this insightful. Need to drink my brain into submission so I can stop worrying about things and go along with w/e like a piece of driftwood.
I'm not going to write a deep book about why the problem of male loneliness is a collective problem in incels.is, we all already know the answer

The thread is about the blindness of psychologists, not a sociological analysis of topics already discussed 1000 times in this place.

Go fight with someone else

The problem of presenting factual arguments to a psychologist was already discussed above, the logical answer is that they simply are not going to give a damn about your arguments or studies because they are there to fulfill a police role. I already wrote the reason why I go to the psychologist above.

Last edited:
To exhaust the possibilities

It is necessary to find the right path and stop being a suicidal blackpiler
Therapy is not some be all end all solution to life's problems as reddit seems to believe.

Yes I know, I'm just going so my mother can stay calm and stop bothering me.
Fake that you are better. If she's dumb enough to send you to therapy she is dumb enough to believe it "fixed" you