Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blaming everything on kikes is taking the blame away from foids

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★
At this point, I want more degeneracy in this society. So when these foids are ready to settle down after their hoe-phase, there'd be no escape from the degeneracy of their own creation. I don't care if it's some kike propaganda and what not. Foids are the ones who have directly harmed men. They are the true enemy. I don't care if the society devolves, rots, and dies if it means the foids get to experience a fraction of the pain that is the existence of men.

Yes goy yesss the kikes are good yes goyyy

Gigacope i hate normies and non blackpilled human in general

Muh XX gender harming men

lmao at that they harmed incels the most not the Chad that they protect

Da jooz constantly schemeing is just a cope conspiracy.
Life is more complicated than a shadowy cabal controlling every aspect of politics and society.

Also 90% of the people that would actually deserve the blame for "promoting degeneracy" are white.

Listen here low rankfags

Male comradery is less potent due to this high induavilism globalistic culture

Chad and XY normies will never be you allies let aline lift you up

XX harming XY is just bullshit redpilled cope at this point

Life is more complicated than a shadowy cabal controlling every aspect of politics and society.

Also 90% of the people that would actually deserve the blame for "promoting degeneracy" are white.
Happy merchant goy ezekiel jew merchants jewish people merchant anonymous thread internet meme

PPhcgl

Founder of RSS (Web feed format), Creative Commons (Organization) and Reddit (Social news site), he is yet another Jew who deserves a mention here. Although, he hanged himself to death in 2013, while he was just 26 years old, as a solution to the allegations of hacking crimes, he was a well-known computer programmer. While he was alive, Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian absorbed Swartz and Infogami (his venture) into Reddit. Later in 2007, he was fired from Reddit. However, his ideas and rewritten code in Python, stands today in the form of ‘Reddit’, a great media sharing platform.

Foids started it, kikes founded it.

But If Hitler-kun won the war jews would have never changed the west to the point of women's opinion mattering. They'd still may have consumed you Americans tho. I'm a based dictator away to fuck some Aryan goddess in the pussy everyday.

Eccd7b9dfbd5ae0fcc27c171ae2c31d3
R 30

I just hate normies in general so that includes kikes and foids

The real kikes are the rich greedy "people" in every race and society.

ive done lots of reading regarding critical theory and the background behind many leftist movements starting from 1920s germany/usa onwards. without jews, modern degeneracy wouldnt have been possible or it would've happened much later on