Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks vs. Hispanics prison fight

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
There's 30 of them niggers but all of them can't do shit against spics with pointy sticks. Lol

Bruh the fags destroyed the kangz :feelskek:

This is so disorganized wtf:dafuckfeels:

big words for a subhuman, you are just fucking gooks you are more like an shit eating or carcasses eating dirty stinky fucking ape. I hate motherfucking gooks the most all of those whores should be burnt in napalm shower (in video game):feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
This coming from some retard that shits in a pringle bottle and takes a pic of it for all to see:feelskek:.

still it is better than being an disgusting fucking short 165cm (height for a whore) dirty disgusting shit skinned whore you are so fucking ugly and disgusting fucking dirty stinky subhumans:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Sure white boy, keep shitting on pringle bottles, might as well stack a collection of it. No wonder even your own race disowns you:feelshaha:

Sure white boy, keep shitting on pringle bottles, might as well stack a collection of it. No wonder even your own race disowns you:feelshaha:
yawaa HAHAHAHA

I think that all the fucking ugly nasty kinky gross whores from you village would love to eat that shit out of pringles can and also suck my dirty rotten shit as rectum just for being white you motherfucker. But I am not an [UWSL]zoophile to fuck these fucking subhumans shit and vomit eating dirty fucking motherfucking disgusting gross apes. Bombarding you with napalm you fucking filthy abominated whores is like coup de grâce [/UWSL]
[UWSL](in video game) :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:[/UWSL]
Ok shitter.

Man, the Hispanics really had the blacks backed into a corner. The Blacks could've easily rushed them with the numbers they have.

next fucking disgusting gook subhuman:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: If I were an fucking disgusting gross and nasty fucking shit eating gook ape I would kill these motherfuckers who born me as an fucking gook and then killed myself
iyaq

Hhahahaha fucking ape has to work in death camp labour camp 20 hours daily to afford one pringles can I get free
Jfl wagecucking for a single pringle can