Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blacks unironically drink this shit regularly.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Kek:feelsgah:
I thought purple drank was just a meme, but they actually drink this stuff regularly.

DJToxicTerror_Sip_Lean_Make_Beats-front-large.jpg

Trayvon Martin literally got shot because he was trying to make lean:
hqdefault.jpg

The little niglet that started black lives matter got shot because he was trying to get high on caugh syrup.

Are y'all niggas drinking sizzurp?

Last edited:
No. He was sick and he just wanted some juice n skittles. He dindu nuffin. Fucking racist.

honestly you get more fucked up from a few shots of bourbon than this shit. It honestly just makes you a little high

wtf though this video was legit i was excited

Trayvon deserved it.

it's probably a good high tbh. Will try soon.

whats wrong with doing drugs? I've never done it but i had a couple friends who did it. from what i can tell it only gets you tired or some shit and makes it harder to move so you start leaning over thats why they call it lean. doesn't seem worth it, but all drugs are good. i would be willing to do it.

They also waste their money on bottles of henessy while on welfare and barely paying rent. Also they drink those ridiculous looking olde English 40's

is it possible to make this witout a prescription drug, I want to get an OTC alternative

Im black and I've never associated with any other blacks that drank that shit. I think that is a southern thing

That ain't no cool aid nigga

shit step one shit like that shit, shit drink that shit

This is the only scenario in which I hear about blacks fucking with opiates

Thats caugh syrup, you dont need a prescription to buy it.
I know its cough syrup but not prescripition strength, to get high you need codeine and promethazine.
Most prescription strenght cough syrups have Codeine which makes them only obtainable by doctor.

Promethazine is eaiser to obtain but it only boosts the sedative effect of codeine

They don't seem to be able to work towards a goal. It's just immediate pleasure and vanity spending.
If they managed better their money they could become rich. As rich as they try so hard to appear to be.

They could unite themselves and take the welfare money, start a business, they could even make a black only company or something. So they could lift other blacks from poverty. They could spread education, tradition, and hope among themselves. Blacks today, if they united themselves, could be the first time in the black history to actually build an working civilization. But instead they waste their time and money in drugs and clothes. Ridiculous.
I go to the city sometimes and see nice cars parked in front of really ghetto houses w ghetto rap music booming from the inside

I think this guy might be on to something High IQ.

seems like offtopic is transitioning from /a/ to /pol/ with the ending of the RDF saga.