Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Blacks sent to the back of the bus == bad

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Incel getting picked last for sports == a funny joke

I'm a alabama nigger and I wanna be free

Like the robots in Detroit Become Human.

Being picked last for sports is no comparison to the civil Rights movement. Also git gud. Being incel has shit to do with sports. Here comes the conflating again. "LETS JUST SLAP THE INCEL LABEL ON SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

It is not an incel trait. Its a skinnycel or manlet cel trait.
Ogrecels get picked.

discrimination doesnt stop with race

I never got the back of the bus thing. I'd want the blacks at the front so I could keep an eye on them. Why the fuck would you want them behind you? They could come up and stab you.

I never got the back of the bus thing. I'd want the blacks at the front so I could keep an eye on them. Why the fuck would you want them behind you? They could come up and stab you.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I haven't been in the picking for sports thing for over a decade so I don't really care about that anymore

I'm a alabama nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

Despite Rosa Parks insisting on sitting up front (probably just because she couldn't like a foid would) I have never (and THE ROCK means never!) seen a nigger sit anywhere but the back in my life.

Discrimination based on race = bad
Discrimination based on looks = TeeHee

Its a cucked world out there

Incel getting picked last for sports == a funny joke

I don't see how the two are comparable

One is someone FORCING YOU TO DO SOMETHING
The other is someone NOT CHOOSING YOU FOR SOMETHING

Its completely different, you might as well say:

Woman being gangraped == bad
Incel left out of an orgy == a funny joke

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: based and funnypilled

Lmao