Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blacks in America are the real Jews? [DO NOT enter if you still want to live in the matrix]

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
I saw a theory floating around the internet, that the Jews that were kicked out of Israel by the Romans migrated to West Africa, and then 1500 years later were sent to America to be slaves. This would make black people in America the real Jews.

Has anyone heard of this theory before? I can't find that much information about it. I saw a video on YouTube of an Israeli guy explaining the theory, but I can't find it anymore. If you think about it, it is strange to send ships all the way to Africa to get slaves, when they could have just enslaved the Natives that already lived in America.

But anyway this theory really boggles my mind, and a lot of this theory is already historical fact. I just don't know about them migrating all the way to West Africa, and them keeping their bloodline pure.

Yes they are imo well at least some are not all tho, moses’ wife was Ethiopian jew and theres other cases of black Jews in the Bible too but I don’t think all blacks are Jews I’d say most arent

The romans didn't fuck around back then

Blacks were shipped on Jewish ships.

REAL black history... (of slavery)

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

REAL black history... (of slavery)

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

Damn that black guy is based! Can you imagine if whites and blacks teamed up to stop the Zionists? Blacks are immune to racism, and whites have resources. We would be unstoppable.

Some are definitely in the family

Yes they are imo well at least some are not all tho, moses’ wife was Ethiopian jew and theres other cases of black Jews in the Bible too but I don’t think all blacks are Jews I’d say most arent

WE WUZ KANGZZ

No wonder blacks are given so many privileges even though they aren't even a minority in the world population
full

WUZ
Also the theory is highly unrealistic as it has been recorded that Israelites dispersed to Assyria(modern day Iraq) and Persia(Iran) and later Rome

Ethiopian Jews exist but they are mulattos race

Original Jews were basically Palestinians

Modern day Jews are mutts with Israelite ancestry

Ashkenazi(jew-white mutt)
Sephardic(Jew-wog mutt)
Mizrahi(arab-jew mutt)
Persian Jews(Persian-jew mutt)

Last edited:
“Theory floating around on the internet”
Keywords there. It translates as bullshit. All your questions have already been answered by smart archaeologists and scientists and it all makes sense with no need for some crackpot theory about black people moving from Israel to west africa that is completely unsupported by any data

Another case where we can see how much black culture in America is an imitation of white culture.

This whole Afrocentrism stuff is just the ghetto black version of Arthur Kemp's "March of the Titans" style of American white nationalism.

I grew up reading authors like Robert E. Howard and looking back it's amazing how widespread and common place that stuff was back then, as the works of this author are completely dominated by the racial theories of the time, and since blacks get most of their culture from whites they inherited the same kind of racial ideas but had to make them "black", so to speak.

And it's the same in the case of those blacks who claim to be the real Jews, which derives from all those white Protestants who also believed to be the real Jews from whom the modern day Christian Zionists come from.

Ahh, the Black Hebrew Israelite theory

Not funny; didnt laugh

WUZ
Also the theory is highly unrealistic as it has been recorded that Israelites dispersed to Assyria(modern day Iraq) and Persia(Iran) and later Rome

Ethiopian Jews exist but they are mulattos race

Original Jews were basically Palestinians

Modern day Jews are mutts with Israelite ancestry

Ashkenazi(jew-white mutt)
Sephardic(Jew-wog mutt)
Mizrahi(arab-jew mutt)
Persian Jews(Persian-jew mutt)

Thanks for clearing that up

Damn that black guy is based! Can you imagine if whites and blacks teamed up to stop the Zionists? Blacks are immune to racism, and whites have resources. We would be unstoppable.
And that is why i looked it up.

Even Farrakhan knows about it. He even wrote a book. (Sry forgot the title)

Anyway, he started talking about it and BAM! BANNED EVERYWHERE!

Even Rhodesians / Zimbabwe brothers know (now) that whites know about growing food!

The main skill blacks lack, is a sense of "the future." They are so used to dying young that they cannot imagine a future :€