Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks could become 38% closer in color to whites with just one gene modification

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Was just re-reading this old article:

And I noticed this:

The major single nucleotide polymorphism in SLC24A5 gene marks the difference between up to 38% of the difference of pigmentation between West Africans and Europeans. According to the study, another SNP also has a major influence on Indian or Asian skin color.

In other words, there is just one gene mutation that explains at least 38% of the color difference between European whites and African blacks.

Is this wild to think about or what?

They don't quantify how much of a difference there is for Indian/Asian tones.

But in principle, if there's only 1-5 genes necessary to turn dark skin white, it will only be a few short generations at most before people are gene editing their embryos to make them white. This would be very easy to change.

I am absolutely convinced the next big generations of whites will be born in places like India and China, not Europe. Since European whites have stopped reproducing and Indians/Chinese have the strongest ambition to become white. The technology is not far off at all. If human experimentation was legal, this would be possible already with currently available methods.

white skin is overrated, the real deal are the colored eyes and hair/ only whites have this crap in large numbers, and all the other races envy this to the core.

white skin is overrated, the real deal are the colored eyes and hair/ only whites have this crap in large numbers, and all the other races envy this to the core.

Yes, white skin is for the cold.

It's the genetic features that come with being white that is important.

Most blacks here in the USA are white enough anyways.

If they are Caucasians, yes, but many are white people, the pale ones from the north, who were indigenous to Europe while Rome was hyperpowerful.

Right. White skin on non-Caucasoid ethnics (Blacks, Asians, Native Americans/ non-White Hispanics, Negroid-admixed Arabs, Australoid-admixed and/or looking South Asians, etc) will look unappealing because of the bone structure and facial features they have.

yep, I don't care about being blue-eyed blonde. I just want a "white feature" like light brown hair or light eyes. I'm just a light brown skin, dark hair and dark eyes ethnic. My brother inherited light green eyes and light brown hair.

what is it with currycels and white worship, this iz y u insel

yep, I don't care about being blue-eyed blonde. I just want a "white feature" like light brown hair or light eyes. I'm just a light brown skin, dark hair and dark eyes ethnic. My brother inherited light green eyes and light brown hair.
i used to have ligh hair as a small kid, for some fucking reason it got darker and nowdays i don't even look white anymore

Right. White skin on non-Caucasoid ethnics (Blacks, Asians, Native Americans/ non-White Hispanics, Negroid-admixed Arabs, Australoid-admixed and/or looking South Asians, etc) will look unappealing because of the bone structure and facial features they have.

Looks good on Indians though. Indians will make the next highest quality of whites.

Vitiligo curry foid:
Brett-Cole-India-01458_medium.jpg

Albino curry men:

article-2111298-120DB025000005DC-167_634x424.jpg

1552078196524-png.95923

Indians are literally just 1-5 gene edits away from becoming white people.

First, the ethincs were colonized by the whites...
Now, the ethincs become the whites.
All while the original whites die off.

But in principle, if there's only 1-5 genes necessary to turn dark skin white, it will only be a few short generations at most before people are gene editing their embryos to make them white. This would be very easy to change.

I am absolutely convinced the next big generations of whites will be born in places like India and China, not Europe. Since European whites have stopped reproducing and Indians/Chinese have the strongest ambition to become white. The technology is not far off at all. If human experimentation was legal, this would be possible already with currently available methods.

The irony gets me every time.:feelskek:

First, the ethincs were colonized by the whites...
Now, the ethincs become the whites.
All while the original whites die off.

The irony gets me every time.:feelskek:

Don't worry. I'm sure curry and rice scientists will be sure to preserve plenty of genetic sequence data from the original whites so they can refine the edits for hundreds of years until they get the formula perfect.

So in a way, the white legacy will live on.

Whites will never truly die. Their genetic traits are too valuable. They will simply be reborn in new forms.

Fucking hilarious how the (((establishment))) still pretends that race is only skin deep and bans all skull and skeletal comparisons and other in-depth anthropological studies that say otherwise.

JFL

Neanderthals are infinitely closer to homo sapiens sapiens than present-day Congoids for fuck's sake.

And the soyim goyim are gobbling up the Frankfurt School gobbledygook. Herp derp. Trump trump trump! Jeebus Christ our Saviour! Save Israel! Murica! Nuke EYE-RAAN terrrists!! Superbowl!!!! Budweiser!! YEAHAHHHHHH

what is it with currycels and white worship, this iz y u insel
Look up albino curries
Curries would do well with white skin. Just look at albino curries

I can't tell if you guys are being serious. @Insomniac help me tbh

It’s all just contributing factors. It ultimately comes down to face.

Bones > everything else

I can't tell if you guys are being serious. @Insomniac help me tbh

Yes bro. All of these posts are serious, if you can believe it.

This "moderator" could stand a warning for posting an Off-Topic thread in the main forum too. Although I suppose it's passed off as:

[Racepilk] If it weren't for dat boi polymorphic allele, my skeen be white and I ain't incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back