Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks can't be incel here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★
Here is why.

1. Most non-black men are not into black women and black women generally do not like non-black men.
2. Black women rarely interracially date.
3. There are many black men who date white and hispanic women, which creates a deficit of black men for black women to date.

If you are a black male, you have a surplus of black women to date PLUS non-black BBC lovers.

What possible excuse could there be for niggers to be incel in 2018? Even the ugliest, most broke ass black male can get a black girl.

The only excuse I can think of is if a black guy lives in an area with very few black people in general.

negro standard isnt too high but they are featured as athletic and talented in media and movies. any other ethnic is fucked.

just be a white cracker or black niger.

BBC is a meme and black females dont look at sub 5s.

True. Never met a black incel.

This. Plus most niggers look the same anyway and would easily lose their v-cards to some whores in the hood.

Black girls don't like me

It's reality man. Negroe incels are rare asf.
Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion but the user base of this website alone should refute your statement

These stupid low IQ theories would warrant a ban

only if you have the stereotypical BBC, just ask @Tellem--T

Last edited:
YOU STILL HAVE TO BE GOOD LOOKING

That's what you get for spamming the low IQ "whites can't be incel" cope.

I agree in USA. I see white incels everyday the ugly or nerd type. Never seen a black incel

Not all blacks have BBCs and nobody wants bottom black males

Status
Not open for further replies.