Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blacks are experts on JBW and the Racepill

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

The fact that he has two white stacies is very mogging, but he tells truth when it comes to white gigachad Tom Cruise and the white saviour trope

I'm not going to say "we was kangz n shiet" but he is right, jesus was ethnic, and it just stands as another example of white washing

Hard racepill for latinos who think they're white

Black man talks about the government and how they're manipulating poor neighborhoods through psychopharmacology, by giving them drugs and confusing they're sexuality

The most based black man on youtube talking about JBW and how black women secretly lust after white men

I highly recommend that other blackcels watch the entire video, it's food for your brain

Black people without a doubt exceed any other race in terms of racial humour and wisdom.

Anyone saying otherwise is just coping.

Sandcels are more blackpilled though.

Black people without a doubt exceed any other race in terms of wisdom.
Source

He needs to cope

Saying that black people are racially ignorant is like saying fish can't swim.

To this very day I'd say that we perfected the art of racial humour.

Saying that black people are racially ignorant is like saying fish can't swim.

To this very day I'd say that we perfected the art of racial humour.
you predicted racial humour but you're so far away from wise that suggesting so is comical

you predicted racial humour but you're so far away from wise that suggesting so is comical

You obviously don't know many old black people

They're honestly the wisest people I've ever met in my life

You obviously don't know many old black people

You obviously dont know many old slavic people who've lived trough a regime as brtutal as commnism

see,i can do it too

You obviously dont know many old slavic people who've lived trough a regime as brtutal as commnism

How does communism compare to having your language taken away and being sold by your own people?

"my race suffered more therfore they're wiser" the thread.

I can't believe I'm part of this species. Why couldn't I just be a fuckin spider.

How does communism compare to having your language taken away and being sold by your own people?
yea, but you could say the same for every other ethnic group that isnt white

and blacks dont nearly have it as bad as other ethnics, they get laid just as often as whites

yea, but you could say the same for every other ethnic group that isnt white

Whites are privileged for the most part, and act as the upperclass of the world.

I would think that you would already know that since you're ricecel.

Whites are privileged for the most part, and act as the upperclass of the world.

I would think that you would already know that since you're ricecel.
how does this relate to what i said?

It's literally the same.You have no rights under communism,decenters were killed in gulags where they'd sometimes be forced to fight with bears to death for someone's enjoyment.
Not to mention the word slave comes from Slav :feelsseriously:
The difference is that my people recovered and contributed to everything from aviation to the first personal computer and even portable phones after 700 years of slavery and communism we still made something of ourselves.
You just leech off of every country you inhabit and blame others for your problems.
We were also sold,we just did something about it,unlike you.

Slavs are white
:lul:

@Einon thoughts?

I was more so referring to the argument that "my race suffered at the hands of whites and therefore are the most wise lel", you could say the same for every other race, it doesnt make blacks special in that sense

:lul:

@Einon thoughts?

I was more so referring to the argument that "my race suffered at the hands of whites and therefore are more wise lel", you could say the same for every other race, it doesnt make blacks special in that sense
By that logic my race suffered from Turks,birds and many others.
He's just a typical low iq black who blamed everyone besides himself for his failings in life
He feels fells special because unlike us,he was Kang once upon a time
Fuck,ment to type nords instead of birds

It's literally the same.You have no rights under communism,decenters were killed in gulags where they'd sometimes be forced to fight with bears to death for someone's enjoyment.

That's where you're wrong, because in communism EVERYONE is in the same situation, but in terms of slavery, you don't even have human rights, and are treated as less than human.

The difference is that my people recovered and contributed to everything from aviation to the first personal computer and even portable phones after 700 years of slavery and communism we still made something of ourselves.
You just leech off of every country you inhabit and blame others for your problems.

I'm not gonna lie, black people don't work hard enough to improve themselves, but at the same time we don't have the luxury of being white people.

By that logic my race suffered from Turks,birds and many others.
He's just a typical low iq black who blamed everyone besides himself for his failings in life
He feels fells special because unlike us,he was Kang once upon a time
just have """white""" privilege bro!

@Capable_Onion how is it that the average east asian and curry household out earn the average white houeshold in the US?

"white privilege" doesnt exist in an economic sense, blacks arent poor because theyre being oppressed by whites lol, the only white privilege that exists is looks privilege

Fucking niggers man

Always doing this shit, it never fails.

I'm not gonna lie, black people don't work hard enough to improve themselves, but at the same time we don't have the luxury of being white people.
You have the luxury of being in the most economically well off country in the world.
You're just fucking lazy and wanna write it off as just"Iss cuz am not wh*it's"
You know what luxury Slavs don't have?The luxury of being born in a country where you can live off of your monthly wage.
You either have to work overtime or sometimes eat garbage food or in some cases starve depending on what your job is and how it pays.
You have all the opportunities you could ever want,you just want an excuse to be lazy and blame it on not being white.

@Capable_Onion how is it that the average east asian and curry household out earn the average white houeshold in the US?

"white privilege" doesnt exist in an economic sense, blacks arent poor because theyre being oppressed by whites lol, the only white privilege that exists is looks privilege
Not to mention Im Med so I look Arab and I'm still having no trouble going trough life.
An airport check here and there isn't gonna make me rope.
That's where you're wrong, because in communism EVERYONE is in the same situation, but in terms of slavery, you don't even have human rights, and are treated as less than human.
If I was in higher position than you in communism I could shoot you rape the corpse,you wouldn't be able to do shit.
Slavery based on race and slavery based on hierarchical status is no different

JFL at black people like him.

Never see spics, curries, or ricemen speak this gibberish of not being privileged. Its always black people.

Next thing he'll be claiming all nonwhites are black too. I've seen it go down this path :feelskek:

Mods need to delete this thread tbh

Fucking niggers man

Always doing this shit, it never fails.
This is why no one wants blacks in their country
They don't contribute anything and just leech

What am I supposed to say, that it doesn't exist?, white guys are absolutely dominating.

You have the luxury of being in the most economically well off country in the world.

Doesn't matter if you're poor and ethnic

You're just fucking lazy and wanna write it off as just"Iss cuz am not wh*it's"

But it's fucking true, if I was born white then I would have had a far better chance of being born in a wealthy family

You know what luxury Slavs don't have?The luxury of being born in a country where you can live off of your monthly wage.

In some ways that's a benefit since you have to work hard, blacks here are lazy as fuck and get welfare

You either have to work overtime or sometimes eat garbage food or in some cases starve depending on what your job is and how it pays.

I'd have rather been born as a worker than as the person I am today, atleast then I'd have had a job

You have all the opportunities you could ever want,you just want an excuse to be lazy and blame it on not being white.

Sometimes opportunities make people less greatful for what they have

JFL at black people like him.

Never see spics, curries, or ricemen speak this gibberish of not being privileged. Its always black people.

Next thing he'll be claiming all nonwhites are black too. I've seen it go down this path :feelskek:

Mods need to delete this thread tbh
It's pretty lolfuel,he genuenly thinks that if you're not white you can achieve absolutely nothing in life.
Which is ironically enough the same train of logic that lead his race into being universally despised.

What am I supposed to say, that it doesn't exist?, white guys are absolutely dominating.
how are east asians and curries out earning whites then? does rice and curry privilege exist too?

I wish I was white

But it's fucking true, if I was born white then I would have had a far better chance of being born in a wealthy family
my dad at one point was making 270 dollars a month and they would sometimes not pay him just because they felt like it.
Fuck off if you're trying to tell me what it's like to be poor.You have no fucking idea what it's like to starve as a child
Do blacks really consider us white?
Of course they do.They only see black/white and asian
how are east asians and curries out earning whites then? does rice and curry privilege exist too?
Oddly enough,they wus neva kangs :waitwhat:

In some ways that's a benefit since you have to work hard, blacks here are lazy as fuck and get welfare
In some ways having terminal brain cancer is a benefit,because you appreciate living

This. The only "white privlidge" that exists is 'looks privilege' in sex, dating, and relationships.

Why are they so pathetically dysfunctional, then?

Well you can't deny the facts, black people just tend to have more knowledge on these things

Can't tell you a time when I heard a slav have nearly as much knowledge on these issues such as Malcom X
my dad at one point was making 270 dollars a month and they would sometimes not pay him just because they felt like it.
Fuck off if you're trying to tell me what it's like to be poor.You have no fucking idea what it's like to starve as a child

I'm not saying that I'm less poor than you are, but I honestly think that all lazy blacks would turn into better person if they were born in a hard working country

I'm not saying that I'm less poor than you are, but I honestly think that all lazy blacks would turn into better person if they were born in a hard working country
We call that Africa.
And no,for the most part they don't.
Well you can't deny the facts, black people just tend to have more knowledge on these things

Can't tell you a time when I heard a slav have nearly as much knowledge on these issues such as Malcom X
It's because we don't base our entire identity on this shit.
This is why blacks havent contributed anything,because all you think about is much racism

Go to Africa and create a country that's worth giving a fuck about.There won't be any racism there.
Only against whites....oh wait there already is

You literally butcher whites and cry about your shithole countries not evolving into paradises
Cope, if you’re not white just go ER
Tfw I'll never be wh***

We call that Africa.
And no,for the most part they don't.

Thats not a hardworking country, that's a third world country

One filled with a bunch of dumbass degenerates

Thats not a hardworking country, that's a third world country

One filled with a bunch of dumbass degenerates
With hard work third world countries turn into first world countries,they're just not willing to put any effort in

Based and expertpilled

With hard work third world countries turn into first world countries,they're just not willing to put any effort in

Africa is made up of hundreds of countries within it, that would be impossible

That's like asking the middle east to work together