Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BlackPilPrs is coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I will start off this thread by saying BlackPilPres is easily one of if not the most intellectually stunted users of this forum. The man posts low-IQ post after low-IQ post and I highly disregard him as even a fellow human being. He is clearly coping with his whole "ego death" ideology.

BlackPilPres argues that the only reason incels seek validation is because of our "egos". We value ourselves to be higher than we really are, we believe we "deserve" things which others have. Since we live in an atheistic-materialistic-deterministic Universe any ideas relating to self-worth and justice are fictional and only exist to serve our egos as emotional beings. Thus the truth to happiness and fulfillment is to give up our egos, accept we are cosmic dust in a meaningless Universe, and take life for how it goes in an attempt to maximize our personal pleasure. According to BlackPilPres this ideology has freed up from seeking validation. BlackPilPres made a post a while ago arguing he doesn't care whether he picks up a women at the club or hires a prostitute because it's the equivalent between hunting your own food or buying your own food. Only the hunters ego, his innate desire to feel worthy and valuable, forces him to hunt as opposed to buy his own food. BlackPilPres has given up on attempting to validate himself with immaterial awards while all the rest of us foolish chase "love", "affection", and "validation"

I do agree with BlackPilPres that we live in a deterministic and meaningless Universe. It is true that ideas about self-worth, justice, and observance are immaterial nonsense; however, he is wrong that "validation" is immaterial and illusory. Validation is a very real emotional need and to say that you don't need it anymore because you killed your "ego" is akin to monks saying they don't need food anymore because they reached Nirvana. BlackPilPres's subconscious knows he would be far much happier had he be able to let his ego grow and satisfy it with cheerful and enthusiastic validation from female cohorts. BlackPilPres deep down knows by killing his ego he's killing a massive source of potential joy and pleasure for his life. BlackPilPres's essence is no different than chemically castrating yourself and arguing your on the same level as Chad because "I don't need sex like the others anyway". While "morality" and "worth" are subjective immaterial ideas, love, affection, and validation are not. They are emotional needs designed by evolutionary biology to drive us to reproduction. You can not merely turn these motions off with enough mental gymnastics. To take his simile of the hunter vs grocery shopper. Imagine if you lived in a world where everybody was either a hunter or a hunter wannabe. Men who couldn't hunt were considered losers and the successful hunters got to keep the best meat for themselves. Does BlackPilPres really mean to state that in this world he would be just as happy being one of the food purchases as he would being the top hunter because after-all, his nonexistent ego doesn't depend on validation? BlackPilPres ideology is probably smart to adopt when you live in the state we do but unfortunately it is a sour grape's cope of which one's subconscious knows it is futile.

TLDR - I genuinely don't even think this guy's an incel he's low iq

He either thinks stuff that obviously isn't true to get loads of hate and attention, he's genuinely retarded and believes in what he says or he tries to lie to himself and think he's high iq for thinking of things that no one else thinks is true even though everyone else is actually right and he's wrong. Hes for sure stunted.

Yes bro keep on reposting his threads lmfao.

did not read a single fucking word

All those words and you still haven't refuted him kek:feelskek:

He's a Stormfront puppet.

MartinLutherCoon is coping
FE6C929E 86D1 4506 A366 F6059D751F50

He said he nearly got sex or something like that
Mogs me tbh

He is the most retarded poster I have ever seen here. :feelskek:

Well, he was close to having intercourse once as others said, but he's technically still a virgin

Yea i agree tbh, usually the people that everyone calls high IQ have ironically the lowest IQ
Didn't read but yeah he's a petacoper.
Penta* Unless you really meant PETA for whatever reason :waitwhat:

21/04/20 a copypasta is born

MensaIQcel mogs blkpillpres IQwise ngl.

tldr, but blakpiliis kinda sux

petabyte
/ˈpɛtəbʌɪt/

noun
COMPUTING
  1. a unit of information equal to one thousand million million (1015) bytes.
I see, pentacoper still sounds better honestly.

I read, and yeah the hunter vs buyer thing is retarded. Sounds like a big old cope to me

BlkPillPres is TheGambler's alt.

That’s so crazy I don’t have words to explain it