Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [BlackpillScience] Everytime a foid gets rejected by Chad she becomes more hateful towards sub-8 men

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

@chudur-budur gonna make me rope

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this clown world :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm supprised that sub isn't banned yet tbh.

man is based as fuck

I'm supprised that sub isn't banned yet tbh.
Admins too busy drinking soylent to read through all the studies on that sub.

Explains why fat girls are fucking cunts

Everytime a ugly foid sees an ugly man, she is sharply reminded that he is her looksmatch. The female ego doesn’t want to believe this and will delude herself into thinking she possesses more beauty than she really has. When a chad rejects her, this shatters the illusion that her ego created and she becomes more spiteful as a result, especially towards her equals.

Explains why fat girls are fucking cunts
Everytime a ugly foid sees an ugly man, she is sharply reminded that he is her looksmatch. The female ego doesn’t want to believe this and will delude herself into thinking she possesses more beauty than she really has. When a chad rejects her, this shatters the illusion that her ego created and she becomes more spiteful as a result, especially towards her equals.

It's Chad or Nothin'.

@chudur-budur gonna make me rope

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this clown world :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Happened to me, a foid ate me with her texts and how she was shouting, she was jealous another foid was being nice to me, and didn't want to lose me as an 'orbiter' or whatever.

Normies only get Chad's leftovers, particularly when Chad is plowing his way thru the continent

This is one of those ropefuel threads

Good call