Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpills in everyday life

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Within my own life i can observe Blackpills i hear my family judge people based on looks all the time for example my Cousin is 26 and a foidlet likely a slut too and i`ve heard of multiple times she has turned guys down simply because they aren`t tall and attractive another example being back when i was in school so many foids were always hanging out with and dating the fucking bullies of the school same bullies who are awful people and made my life hell proving personality doesn`t matter i`m so fucking tired of people denying the Blackpill it`s factually proven to be correct and whenever anyone tells me it`s fake i will treat that as a form of manipulation or that person is just simple minded

I see it everywhere I go, with everything I do, and with everyone I observe.

Like you, I have also observed my foids cousins behavior when it comes to guys: They always dated guys who objectively mogged them in just about every metric, at least on the looks-scale.

I've always wondered, just how many guys they each rejected & for what reasons.

I see it everywhere I go, with everything I do, and with everyone I observe.

Like you, I have also observed my foids cousins behavior when it comes to guys: They always dated guys who objectively mogged them in just about every metric, at least on the looks-scale.

I've always wondered, just how many guys they each rejected & for what reasons.
Yeah it`s fucking revolting to see