Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpills in dystopian novels

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
Recently I started working a part-time job and decided to read books to pass the time. Right now I'm reading "WE" by Yevgeny Zamyatin and I have read "1984" by George Orwell and "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. (1984 and WE are peak trucel societies). Reading these I have noticed that authors knew certain blackpill truth and they decided to add them to their works.

In 1984, Winston, the protagonist, in the beginning chapters of the book notices a woman glancing in his direction several times. He believes she is a member of the Though Police and later comments on wanting to rape her and bludgeon her head in with a rock. He gives several interesting quotes on that

Winston had disliked her from the very first moment of seeing her. He knew the reason. He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones.
'I hated the sight of you,' he said. 'I wanted to rape you and then murder you afterwards. Two weeks ago I thought seriously of smashing your head in with a cobblestone.'
Me too Winston. Me Too... :feelsbadman: After that comes a real blackpill.
It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy
These bolded parts are spot on. Just look at the "the swallowers of slogans" part. It is foids who shout out "Black Lives Matter" the loudest and the only go for 6'5'' white men. It is foids who shout "Beauty at any size" and then make fun of fat men. The second part is also true, as at least in my experience it was almost always foids who reported me in school for breaking rules, or in games/servers and so on.
He would flog her to death with a rubber truncheon. He would tie her naked to a stake and shoot her full of arrows like Saint Sebastian. He would ravish her and cut her throat at the moment of climax
While I was reading the book, I chuckled at this part as it reminded me of something that would be written here and not in a book from the 40s.

He hated her because she was young and pretty and sexless, because he wanted to go to bed with her and would never do so, because round her sweet supple waist, which seemed to ask you to encircle it with your arm, there was only the odious scarlet sash, aggressive symbol of chastity​
To add context to this. In Oceania (the country in which the novel takes place, comprising the British Commonwealth, USA and South America) there is an "Anti-Sex League" which basically promotes artificial insemination and banning of sex (Based!) and the symbol of it is a red sash around the waist. In a matter, he is an incel here, he wants her, but can't have her due to the rules of the society he finds himself in (the same way we can't get sex and foid companionship.)

BRAVE NEW WORLD
In "Brave New World", the government bans normal human reproduction and all people are made in tubes basically. Through this they create a caste system in which certain casts performe certain duties (Alphas are administrators, Betas are skilled workers, Gammas are unskilled workers, Deltas are servants and Epsilons are manual workers). Since the government sedates the populace through the use of free drugs, cheap and readily available entertainment and the encouragement of promiscuity (The lines such as "everybody belongs to everyone") don't really create incels or a want for anything, but there are still some clues.

For an example, the lower in casts you go the shorter and more dark skinned the individuals become. For an example "Alphas" are described as tall and fair, while Epsilons as short and swarthy or negroid. Another one is the character of "Bernard Marx" who, while being an "Alpha" possess power, due to a mistake in his growth medium was born shorter than the rest off his class. This forces him to be more harsh and loud with his servants and a lack of female attention makes him fall into a depression because of which he gets exiled out of society for. These two show the racepill and heightpill.

Another funny example is of a "Beta" foid who gets lost in the "Savage Reservation" (basically a stretch of land where people still live and die as they used to in the "past" ie. present), becomes pregnant and the sleeps around the village with other men. Because of that she gets called a whore, beaten by the other foids (who see her as competition) and one of her lovers get killed by her son.

WE
I haven't gotten far into this book, but just noticed that the protagonist comments on foids being more illogical and emotional.

Yet this man risk his life to get some pussy.

Based 1984 artificial reproduction only.

Yet this man risk his life to get some pussy.
True, I forgot that. At the end, when Winston is in Room 101, O'Brien comments on how quickly Julia betrayed him, while he suffered all the torture and humiliation and wanted him to take her pain so she doesn't suffer

Good for you reading and imagining it in to something.
Maybe start reading actual psychology books like books of carl jung and imagine it into your life not just the black pill.

Maybe start reading actual psychology books like books of carl jung and imagine it into your life not just the black pill.
Blackpill is my life and my life is the blackpill.

Blackpill is my life and my life is the blackpill.
You are putting your whole self (passions, values, love, creativity, purpose) in blackpill. You are more than just one thing, and you are more than blackpill. Again the blackpill idea is like any other idea and, YOU DONT HAVE IDEAS BUT IDEAS HAVE YOU. They consume you, since its all outsider influence, like a parasite. There is more to life