Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill blackpills from Ṣaḥīḥ Ibn Ḥibbān

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
A Ibn ibbn 1

" The worst temptation/threat to men are women " - in other words whores are dangerously weaponizing simps and cucks to ruin other mens lives while virtue signalling endlessly.

A Ibn ibbn 2

" I opened the door of heaven, and saw most of the livings there are innocents and when I passed by hell, I saw most of those who entered it are women " - no need for explanation, cumdumpsters are evil and it was apparent from the beginning of times.

A Ibn ibbn 3

" There will come a time where men who are credible and donators to the community, will never find any partner. But one man will find fourty women following him from the decreasing number of men and increase of women " - This is the hardest one by far cumdumpsters are winning in life and living in tutorial mode while sub 5 males who are forced to overwork their entire lives, alone, will decrease in numbers from the amount of suicides, and whores will chase one chad out of lust and desire rather than settle with a loyal trucel who would sacrifice himself and break his back for her.

Giga based ethnics and muslims were aware of these shitforbrains cumdumpsters behavior since the beginning of times and they set these harsh rules to put the fucking retarded whores in place and prevent single mothers from increasing in numbers, imagine being born and not knowing your dad and getting forced to live with a braindead whore for the rest of your life just because the fucking retarded cumdumpster prioritized her lust over the lives of others. Whores are exloiting the system to fulfill their lust I've been saying that for a million times TRUCELS NEED TO BREED, NOT CHADTARD IF CHAD BREEDED MORE LOW IQ SAVAGES WOULD ROAM AROUND THE WORLD AND RUIN EVERYTHING THANKS TO CHAD PUMPING N DUMPING LIKE A FUCKING CARELESS SCUMFAGGOT. I don't care if chad is " good looking " most cucks here say he deserves to breed, motherfucker deserves to die along with the cumdumpsters he defiled. Trucels are loyal and careful and hard working for their children future, I'd rather live in a community filled with ugly smart high inhib kids than low iq savage prettyfags/normtards who lived with single mother shithomes. Only whores care about good looking chadtards while us men care about the future and well being of others and safety, every trucel here deserves 10/10 gigastacies, not chadtards, whores indulge in shit free of consequences while ruining others lives we need to put a fucking stop to this NOW.

@Ricordanza @currycel⁰ @Jotogo @AsiaCel

@Jotogo Are there saunas in MENA?

View attachment 694452

" The worst temptation/threat to men are women " - in other words whores are dangerously weaponizing simps and cucks to ruin other mens lives while virtue signalling endlessly.

View attachment 694453

" I opened the door of heaven, and saw most of the livings there are innocents and when I passed by hell, I saw most of those who entered it are women " - no need for explanation, cumdumpsters are evil and it was apparent from the beginning of times.

View attachment 694454

" There will come a time where men who are credible and donators to the community, will never find any partner. But one man will find fourty women following him from the decreasing number of men and increase of women " - This is the hardest one by far cumdumpsters are winning in life and living in tutorial mode while sub 5 males who are forced to overwork their entire lives, alone, will decrease in numbers from the amount of suicides, and whores will chase one chad out of lust and desire rather than settle with a loyal trucel who would sacrifice himself and break his back for her.

Giga based ethnics and muslims were aware of these shitforbrains cumdumpsters behavior since the beginning of times and they set these harsh rules to put the fucking retarded whores in place and prevent single mothers from increasing in numbers, imagine being born and not knowing your dad and getting forced to live with a braindead whore for the rest of your life just because the fucking retarded cumdumpster prioritized her lust over the lives of others. Whores are exloiting the system to fulfill their lust I've been saying that for a million times TRUCELS NEED TO BREED, NOT CHADTARD IF CHAD BREEDED MORE LOW IQ SAVAGES WOULD ROAM AROUND THE WORLD AND RUIN EVERYTHING THANKS TO CHAD PUMPING N DUMPING LIKE A FUCKING CARELESS SCUMFAGGOT. I don't care if chad is " good looking " most cucks here say he deserves to breed, motherfucker deserves to die along with the cumdumpsters he defiled. Trucels are loyal and careful and hard working for their children future, I'd rather live in a community filled with ugly smart high inhib kids than low iq savage prettyfags/normtards who lived with single mother shithomes. Only whores care about good looking chadtards while us men care about the future and well being of others and safety, every trucel here deserves 10/10 gigastacies, not chadtards, whores indulge in shit free of consequences while ruining others lives we need to put a fucking stop to this NOW.

@Ricordanza @currycel⁰ @Jotogo @AsiaCel
Based. Even the prophet alayhi salatu was salam said that the majority of the inhabitants of jahannam are women

Are there more based quotes from Islam?

Muh goatfuckers :feelsjuice:

Unfortunately the wisdom of the ancients has been all but lost. If only Hadrian had properly done (((them))) in.

I made that avi myself :feelsokman:
thanks for that I credited you in my signature
Based. Even the prophet alayhi salatu was salam said that the majority of the inhabitants of jahannam are women
whores are the biggest sinners
Unfortunately the wisdom of the ancients has been all but lost. If only Hadrian had properly done (((them))) in.
It's slowly going to be forgotten and cuckoldry will be the new religion that rules the west, anything against wahmen's privileges is considered a threat.

Imagine quoting a medieval blackpilled pedo goatfucker harem mc and believing his garble has some kind of wisdom. Mudslimecels are beyond broken.

It's slowly going to be forgotten and cuckoldry will be the new religion that rules the west, anything against wahmen's privileges is considered a threat.
Cuckoldry already seems to be sacred in the West

Imagine quoting a medieval blackpilled pedo goatfucker harem mc and believing his garble has some kind of wisdom. Mudslimecels are beyond broken.
Way worse than letting in trannies and kikes in government positions and parliaments and making your kids chop off their genitals getting on HRT to suicide in 5 years isn't it? Go incur WW3 and kill 100M+ of your own kind.

@MiSKiRaT @currycel⁰
obnoxious delusional simpcucknigger whoreworshipping trannydicksucking nuclearshitting cumskin wignatfaggot birdshitstains are already in here after 20 replies
they should fuck off and nuke themselves instead

Last edited:
fuck snowroach pigskin trannies
why can't they go back to their hyperfaggotean trooncordscum servers? surely they won't have to bother us shitskins in peace if they didn't involve us in their globohomo antics

Last edited:
Way worse than letting in trannies and kikes in government positions and parliaments and making your kids chop off their genitals getting on HRT to suicide in 5 years isn't it? Go incur WW3 and kill 100M+ of your own kind.
Nowhere near close, but good copium you got there my dromedary, got some more?

Nowhere near close, but good copium you got there my dromedary, got some more?
That's what cumskins did to themselves, not da joos. Whites and jews are like brothers to eachother, and most jews are of majority white mixture anyways.

That's what cumskins did to themselves, not da joos. Whites and jews are like brothers to eachother, and most jews are of majority white mixture anyways.
Almost full based, you surprised me here.

" beyond broken " yeah we're definitely beyond broken, at least we're not pushing for trannyism and faggotry here, while cucking ourselves just for muh wahmen get the fuck outta here

don't waste your time with that faggot, I'm usually hyperaggressive but I learned not to interact with tranime avi fags in the first place. Most of them are autist retards with the same low iq opinions

don't waste your time with that faggot, I'm usually hyperaggressive but I learned not to interact with tranime avi fags in the first place. Most of them are autist retards with the same low iq opinions
Right, fuck tranime

" beyond broken " yeah we're definitely beyond broken, at least we're not pushing for trannyism and faggotry here, while cucking ourselves just for muh wahmen get the fuck outta here
muh tradition, more like muh 1000 years of decadence, there's nothing in muzz cult to preserve anyway.
As for tranny obsession, you just don't share the aesthetic preferences with Neanderthals, sodomising kids and importing negroes is your cup of tea, but you'll sell mother and father to get to trannyland aside from few exceptions.

Arabs are West Eurasian Neanderthals, what the fuck is he talking about? @MiSKiRaT

Arabs are West Eurasian Neanderthals, what the fuck is he talking about? @MiSKiRaT
Oh I bet he's gonna pull that retarded pseudo-scienific "Arabs are Negroids" theory from some dumbfuck oblivious britshitcuck faggot from the 1900s. 100% the dumbass's gonna tell us that.

Oh I bet he's gonna pull that retarded pseudo-scienific "Arabs are Negroids" theory from some dumbfuck oblivious britshitcuck faggot from the 1900s. 100% the dumbass's gonna tell us that.
you're taking that faggot way too seriously :feelsseriously:

you're taking that faggot way too seriously :feelsseriously:
I'm just sick of all the propaganda pigskin faggots throw at us all the time from imageboards and other shitty websites. Sorry, nigger part of my brain took over

Last edited:
It's only natural whenever you see garbage posts like these on the internet and there's basically no opposition or counterarguments about it even though they could easily be debunked.

@MiSKiRaT @currycel⁰
obnoxious delusional simpcucknigger whoreworshipping trannydicksucking nuclearshitting cumskin wignatfaggot birdshitstains are already in here after 20 replies
they should fuck off and nuke themselves instead
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: