Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill's dative coping

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Blackpill dative coping is when you use it as a premise that you have "saved" yourself and that you are now free to walk your lone wolf path of self-improvement, this is so retarded, this is what the proclaimed "blackpiller" youtubers do with the blackpill label and honestly, it's stupid and not true. Starting with the main point of what blackpill is, it does not exist to save you, nor to condemn you, what condemns you is genetics, it exists as a justification of the essential factors in you, basic sociology. She is neither pleasant nor unpleasant, it depends on which side she asserts about you, therefore relative. But there are idiots who use this as a coping mechanism, saying: “blackpill saved me and now I go my own way”, detected the mgtow ideology. It's okay if you don't want to go the ropes, ok, no one really wants to go, there's always a reason, but you hide it with lies, this makes everything much more depressing and you end up getting stuck in this “loop” (false) of development and says it's a “black pill” and, if it were, you'd be fully understanding it and realize that it has limitations within sociology, damn, it's so basic.

When a foid rejects men like that, for the man it’s “character development”. For her it’s another average Tuesday

Men sent their own way

Going your own way towards rope

Your EA IQ is far superior than my SEA monkey IQ. I couldn't really understand what was said tbh.

One of the most annoying types of coping on this site tbh.