Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill blackpilling succesful men might be better than trying to convince other incels.

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
Because sometimes really attractive men think they got the girls because they are nice or worked really hard for it. This is why slayer types usually give really bluepilled advice.

But what if we can teach them what they can get away with?
Let's Blackpill these types because a women will always come crawling back like a dying heroin addict. Every guy that has lots of sexual success should beat the shit out of girls every chance they get and belittle them like the whores they really are.
And theres nothing they can do about it because their primal brains are all "hes still a good guy tehee" and that type of dick to them is great as a harmful drug she's involuntary putting herself threw abuse because of her genetic strings. A drug addict loves the feel but the results really hurt, women having sex with a genetically fit man realeases temporary endorphins but she goes right back to being slapped and hit in the face. She she will always come back because "I know hes sweet on the inside". Its a great cycle of suffering for certain women if we can blackpill a lot of high value men, and I dont mean getting away with verbal and light physical abuse....real abuse is needed for a real cycle, bleeding from the face every night and use the sex appeal to trap her in.

In theory it can do the worst type of harm to women as a whole.

fuck you and fuck chads hope you all die

I don't think you will convince them. Succesful men are interested in efficiency and if something is useful to them. They don't give a fuck if women neglect ugly men. They themselves have money, status and most likely looks to. They couldn't care less about the Blackpill, women are for the most part all over them.

I don't think you will convince them. Succesful men are interested in efficiency and if something is useful to them. They don't give a fuck if women neglect ugly men. They themselves have money, status and most likely looks to. They couldn't care less about the Blackpill, women are for the most part all over them.
Yes true but they should know what they can get away with.

Yes true but they should know what they can get away with.
Well, I know people with this kind of winner attitude and they just don't give a fuck about such topics. I tried.

Yea lets help our chad overlord have more sex while we rot

fuck you
No it's not about more sex dumbass it's about having one girl trapped in a cycle and having her beaten everyday.
Well, I know people with this kind of winner attitude and they just don't give a fuck about such topics. I tried.
Not all, just even a few would still be great.
Also the blackpill should not about you or other incels. Have this revolve around him.

Last edited:
You can’t blackpill a Chad. The result of your attempt may end in you being truly and brutally blackpilled by him, because Chads are not dumb idiots like a lot of people are representing them.

Being socially bluepilled is a behavior Chads can engage only for selfish purposes. Only we incels can be honest about our thoughts because we have practically nothing to lose or gain being bluepilled. Chads gain social acceptability being bluepilled.

Edit: just to make an example, Machiavelli had the mindset of a Chad. Hobbes had the “”“blackpilled””” incel mindset.

Last edited: