Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilling normies could be the way for ugly guys to ascend

R

righteouscel

-
Wheat waffles is already doing it if most men call women vain sluts and realize they only go for tall white men and men who have Jaw and eyes then they would have no choice but to date ugly men to not make all men angry. Either that or Chads will start being called out for having the most attractive features thus creating a common enemy and a way for most men to cope and know that it wasn't our fault and receive more empathy. The most likely thing that will happen is that they will start dating normies and keep all of the sub 5s away from them but even then it makes the chances of a an ugly man ascending way greater than it was before. Obviously I don't recommended anyone to go and autistically talk about the black pill with people only hope is that it will spread naturally as it's currently doing rn and the people who are use incels as the biggest examples and how they will never be with us. I mean they have no choice to accept it even if all normies looksmaxxed they would realize how uneven and unfair all of this is and how their genetics are handicapping them compared to their peers and would cause outrage.

I’m already proof enough to people irl of the Blackpill. Everyday I exist is a day for me to be humiliated. Humiliation is the only purpose for my existence, and any truecel who talks or has to interact with people know this. We are humiliated, embarrassed and ridiculed everyday. Medieval torture would be less painful than the mental worry about how I’ll be humiliated the next day.

I’m already proof enough to people irl of the Blackpill. Everyday I exist is a day for me to be humiliated. Humiliation is the only purpose for my existence, and any truecel who talks or has to interact with people know this. We are humiliated, embarrassed and ridiculed everyday. Medieval torture would be less painful than the mental worry about how I’ll be humiliated the next day.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFgXXxh3/

Im in the NO category. Never began. By the time I could get LL surgery to be in Danger Zone men will be taller and I'll past my prime (If short men have prime to begin with XD).

Look how many views this video has

I don't believe foids will work that way even at an increasing rate of normies accepting the blackpill; plenty will still remain cucks, not understanding the experience of the average sub 5 male, and elites will continue to attempt to enable hypergamy and the usual moral degeneracy, foids being as defensive as ever and pushing away any criticism with the usual accusations of bigotry... :feelsjuice:

And I have my own criticisms of that normie, Wheat Waffles. :feelshehe:

I don't believe foids will work that way even at an increasing rate of normies accepting the blackpill; plenty will still remain cucks, not understanding the experience of the average sub 5 male, and elites will continue to attempt to enable hypergamy and the usual moral degeneracy, foids being as defensive as ever and pushing away any criticism with the usual accusations of bigotry... :feelsjuice:

And I have my own criticisms of that normie, Wheat Waffles. :feelshehe:
What are your criticisms toward Wheat Waffles?