Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilling experience at supermarket today

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Every weekend I help my widowed grandmother out by cleaning her house, doing home-improvement, and other tasks she wants done. She spends all of her time doing home-renovation to stay busy since she lives by herself and has nothing to do.

Today I went shopping with her since she was unable to carry the heavy bags of fertilizer she wanted to buy.
A young asain foid 4/10, borderline party-clown with the amount of makeup she had on, was shopping with a sweatshirt that said on the back in massive print: "STOP HAVING SEX WITH BROKE MEN"

The fact that this has become expectable to wear is disturbing and made me think of how horribly desensitized this generation of children are, and how they have been stripped of their innocence.

The standards women have are insane. In her cart, she had a bunch of junk food and instant ramen for one. I wish the world was normal. The effects of consumerism are disastrous. I hate. I hate so much.

Last edited:
Kill Noodlewhores Behead Noodlewhores Roundhouse kick a noodlewhore into the concrete. Slam dunk a noodlewhore baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy noodlewhores. Defecate in a Noodlewhores food. Launch Noodlewhores into the sun. Stir fry Noodlewhores in a wok. Toss Noodlewhores into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Noodlewhores gas tank. Judo throw Noodlewhores into a wood chipper. Twist Noodlewhores heads off. Report Noodlewhores to the IRS. Karate chop Noodlewhores in half. Curb stomp pregnant Noodlewhores . Trap Noodlewhores in quicksand. Crush Noodlewhores in the trash compactor. Liquefy Noodlewhores in a vat of acid. Eat Noodlewhores . Dissect Noodlewhores . Exterminate Noodlewhores in the gas chamber. Stomp noodlewhore skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Noodlewhores in the oven. Lobotomize Noodlewhores . Mandatory abortions for Noodlewhores . Grind noodlewhore fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Noodlewhores in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Noodlewhores with a ray gun. Kick old Noodlewhores down the stairs. Feed Noodlewhores to alligators. Slice Noodlewhores with a katana.

Every weekend I help my widowed grandmother out by cleaning her house, doing home-improvement, and other tasks she wants done. She spends all of her time doing home-renovation to stay busy since she lives by herself and has nothing to do.

Today I went shopping with her since she was unable to carry the heavy bags of fertilizer she wanted to buy. A young asain foid 4/10, borderline party-clown with the amount of makeup she had on, was shopping with a sweatshirt that said on the back in massive print: "STOP HAVING SEX WITH BROKE MEN"

The fact that this has become expectable to wear is disturbing and made me think of how horribly desensitized this generation of children are, and how they have been stripped of their innocence.

The standards women have are insane. In her cart, she had a bunch of junk food and instant ramen for one. I wish the world was normal. The effects of consumerism are disastrous. I hate. I hate so much.
Thanks

Today I went shopping with her since she was unable to carry the heavy bags of fertilizer she wanted to buy.
A young asain foid 4/10, borderline party-clown with the amount of makeup she had on, was shopping with a sweatshirt that said on the back in massive print: "STOP HAVING SEX WITH BROKE MEN"
Next time you go there wear a big t-shirt with "STOP HAVING SEX WITH UGLY FAT GIRLS" on both sides, be sure to catch her attention

Today I went shopping with her since she was unable to carry the heavy bags of fertilizer she wanted to buy. A young asain foid 4/10, borderline party-clown with the amount of makeup she had on, was shopping with a sweatshirt that said on the back in massive print: "STOP HAVING SEX WITH BROKE MEN"

I fixed it

Next time you go there wear a big t-shirt with "STOP HAVING SEX WITH UGLY FAT GIRLS" on both sides, be sure to catch her attention
I will be on the news, be doxxed, cancelled, loose my job, etc. for that

I will be on the news, be doxxed, cancelled, loose my job, etc. for that
worth it, just do it brocel
e381455c-6857-4f32-b450-e29dcc1e4dd8_text.gif

This is the type of posts that IT won't touch. It shows us as what we are, humans. Good on you for helping your grandma, enjoy the time with her while you can.

How does she live alone? It’s so brutal

Her hygiene is really bad because eating shit throws a womans PH balance off