Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious blackpillers

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
Why are most blackpillers so cringy? They actually make edits of a guy living the life of their dreams and literally call him their god. I think it's kinda dumb and gay, lol. Do they really think it's cool?

Why are most blackpillers so cringy? They actually make edits of a guy living the life of their dreams and literally call him their god. I think it's kinda dumb and gay, lol. Do they really think it's cool?
I've only seen that happen in redpill content

Agree. Though thats mostly done by looksmaxxers.

Those are only the looksfags zoomer blackpillers

Why are most blackpillers so cringy?
Because the normie version of the blackpill is watered down and superficial to the level where its just "looks matter" so they just focus on attractive models, but the blackpill is far more than this. The blackpill is an outlook created by the intersection of hard biological and geographical determinism, anthropology, evolutionary sociobiology, and sexuality.

forsen is blackpilled

They're losers who just adore foids and needed a new niche after sigma male ran its course

That's homo as fuck.