Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpillers are getting younger and younger

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Gen Z is becoming blackpilled at younger ages I seen a kid that was 14 years old on here he Isn’t even old enough drive yet he’s on here there’s too many kids under 18 on here we need to ban all of them on sight this forum is for adults only you don’t know if it’s over or not at 15 years old you’re not even done growing or outta school yet once you turn 18 then you can come back we need to make a kids.is and send the youngcels there until they turn 18 and become a man

Just because you're on here doesn't mean that you're blackpilled. There's basically zero gatekeeping (sadly).
If he was blackpilled he would know that he still has plenty of chances to ascend when he's only 14yo.

Just because you're on here doesn't mean that you're blackpilled. There's basically zero gatekeeping (sadly).
If he was blackpilled he would know that he still has plenty of chances to ascend when he's only 14yo.
If he was bluepilled he wouldn’t even be here he’d be trying to ascend this is where people come after they’ve given up

As a zoomer, you better be Chad or you can forget dating

i wished i discovered the blackpill at 14 but when i got rejected alot i became redpill mgtow coper in my teens

Last edited:
Zoomer normies are brutal, so many youngcels become blackpilled

water thread, 21st century tbhngl

Zoomer normies are brutal, so many youngcels become blackpilled
Screenshot 37

Tumblr p1zy00r8nW1v6w3juo4 500

reality will eventually catch to them.

tbh if i was blackpilled at 14 i would have ascended by now and saved myself from public humiliation

if u were actually blackpilled about genetic determinism you would know its over for u no matter what are u are lol

This is the one benefit of social media. I sensed at 13 I was an incel; there just wasn't a word for it and there was ONLY a bluepilled society around to gaslight me further (another word that wasn't in use then). HINTS of redpill were in magazines like FHM and Loaded but that was it.

Gen Z is becoming blackpilled at younger ages I seen a kid that was 14 years old on here he Isn’t even old enough drive yet he’s on here there’s too many kids under 18 on here we need to ban all of them on sight this forum is for adults only you don’t know if it’s over or not at 15 years old you’re not even done growing or outta school yet once you turn 18 then you can come back we need to make a kids.is and send the youngcels there until they turn 18 and become a man
Im already 16 and finished growing long ago, I deserve to be here as I am a grown man development wise

if u were actually blackpilled about genetic determinism you would know its over for u no matter what are u are lol
Your body isn't fully developed at 14 yo, your looks can still change drastically.

this is where people come after they’ve given up
It was like that some years ago.
Nowadays, this is where people come when they're too lazy to even try.

It was like that some years ago.
Nowadays, this is where people come when they're too lazy to even try.
It’s both really if you’re here you either exhausted all your efforts or gave up before even trying because you know the game is rigged against us

This, if you are under 18 you should not be on a forum. Most ugly teenagers can get atleast some female attention, unless you are an actual ogre. Hopefully we can have some stricter admission guidelines in the future so less zoomer fags get in

Your body isn't fully developed at 14 yo, your looks can still change drastically.
massive cope

I know a guy that does face ratings that is not wheatwaffles said guys as young as 13 are asking for face ratings with moms credit card

I knew that im an incel, or as i used to call it "loser" since 14. Im 19 yo now.

Giga based we need a young fanatic blackpilled army for the beta uprising (in Minecraft)