Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled Visual Novel about Incels [Project]

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
I'm interested in making a blackpilled visual novel about us incels to help us cope with inside jokes / humor and also serve as a blackpill for any normie who happens to play it.

Can you guys give me some ideas for the plot / characters? (Nothing too severe / illegal since I don't want the FBI on my ass tbh thanks)
I want to brainstorm the basic concept before moving ahead, if you guys are interested.

- Guy is below average in looks (not completely ugly)
- Guy going through university (this is where we can blackpill the most people)
- Start off everything is ordinary, something even normies can relate to
- Sits down for first lecture, sees girl he thinks is cute
- deliberately tries to sit close to her
- after trying for a couple of lectures, they become friends after main character reveals how much he understands the subject
- guy tries to hit on her every lesson
- One day, chad sits close to them, girl begins to act more slutty to attract the attention of chad
- main character thinks she is doing it for him
- chad completely ignores
- after class, girl had agreed to study with our character, but says she can't
- girl goes up to chad, introduces herself, and go into a nearby bathroom to have sex
- normie main character is back home and searches for incels.is while crying

alsalsk said:
- Guy is below average in looks (not completely ugly)
- Guy going through university (this is where we can blackpill the most people)
- Start off everything is ordinary, something even normies can relate to
- Sits down for first lecture, sees girl he thinks is cute
- deliberately tries to sit close to her
- after trying for a couple of lectures, they become friends after main character reveals how much he understands the subject
- One day, chad sits close to them, girl begins to act more slutty to attract the attention of chad
- main character thinks she is doing it for him
- chad completely ignores
- after class, girl had agreed to study with our character, but says she can't
- girl goes up to chad, introduces herself, and go into a nearby bathroom to have sex
- normie main character is back home and searches for incels.is while crying

Pretty good idea! I'll write it down here and try to develop some of your points.
Thanks for the feedback fellow incel.

alsalsk said:
normalfags would find this part creepy/off-putting and say that this is the reason why, no means no, etc.

eggo said:
normalfags would find this part creepy/off-putting and say that this is the reason why, no means no, etc.

Good point, instead of 'hitting on her', maybe have him helping her out a lot and asking her to have lunch together afterwards in which she always rejects cause she's 'busy'.

alsalsk said:
Good point, instead of 'hitting on her', maybe have him helping her out a lot and asking her to have lunch together afterwards in which she always rejects cause she's 'busy'.
Yeah, that's better and more blackpilling

Make the main character an orbiter normie at first, but as the story progresses, make him bitter and bitter. Until he swallows the blackpill whole.

>just a normal average looking guy living his life in uni
>girls don't really talk to him, he chalks this down to lack of confidence.
>He tries various redpill techniques to get girls to like him, doesn't work, the girls reject him/are cold
>gets accused of rape after a date, he is desperate

>suddenly wakes up in the body of chad
>he is still his autistic/shy self but now, girls actively approach him
>girls who ignored or treated him badly before now slut it up
>he starts acting more autistic to see if it makes them leave, it doesn't
>he acts like a dick to see if that makes a difference
>comes on to the girl who accused him of rape
>she loves him

blackpill

currcyel said:
>just a normal average looking guy living his life in uni
>girls don't really talk to him, he chalks this down to lack of confidence.
>He tries various redpill techniques to get girls to like him, doesn't work, the girls reject him/are cold
>gets accused of rape after a date, he is desperate

>suddenly wakes up in the body of chad
>he is still his autistic/shy self but now, girls actively approach him
>girls who ignored or treated him badly before now slut it up
>he starts acting more autistic to see if it makes them leave, it doesn't
>he acts like a dick to see if that makes a difference
>comes on to the girl who accused him of rape
>she loves him

blackpill
Amazing dude. Maybe I could try something like Groundhog Day where the player repeats the entire day and opportunities in the body of an incel, then in the body of a normie and in the body of a chad.

Very blackpilling

Alex_Bones said:
Amazing dude. Maybe I could try something like Groundhog Day where the player repeats the entire day and opportunities in the body of an incel, then in the body of a normie and in the body of a chad.

Very blackpilling

I'd pay for a game like this, it sounds amazing.

Alex_Bones said:

Very blackpilling

I'll help make it if you want. can do art/writing but no coding.

I think the character should be bullied, and whenever he tries to make moves on girls he gets shoved away by them and told to "fuck off."

Show me when done btw.

Just for reference, in case anyone is not aware of it, here is Christ-chan, the webcomic from 4chan:

http://gijinka.blogspot.com/2015/09/chapter-1-introduction.html

Alex_Bones said:
Sent you a PM.

I've worked as an editor for many years so if you need any English proofreading let me know.

blickpall said:
I've worked as an editor for many years so if you need any English proofreading let me know.
Nice, any help is welcome. When things start moving I'll send you a PM.

IncelTears is trying to pre-empt your release.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7d09kb/the_inceliad_graphic_novel_concept/

I think is better to have more focus on the humor in a visual novel with those themes, since it has the potential to become an edgelord powerfantasy in no time

anon_899 said:
I think is better to have more focus on the humor in a visual novel with those themes, since it has the potential to become an edgelord powerfantasy in no time

Honestly, if I were to write it, it would be a parabola. Starts as blissfully ignorant incel. Gets bluepilled. Then redpilled. Then blackpilled. Then gymcel. Looksmax. Possibly some trauma along the way that makes him recess into a full hikikomori style incel. Then... I guess it could go either rope or success story. I'd prefer the success story, even though many here think that is only for "fakecels" and otherwise impossible but hey.

blickpall said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7d09kb/the_inceliad_graphic_novel_concept/
That looks like something made entirely to make fun on incels.

I think there are humorous ways of blackpilling people. We gotta hit the right common perceptions of lookism injustice then push a little more without going too edgy. If we go ER edgy it won't serve as a blackpill for normies, just as an inside cope for the community.

blickpall said:

We are witnessing the first OC made by them

Make MC below the average in everything (not completely subhuman). Then girls rejecting or friendzoning/cucking him because he is either shorter, darker, too nice, etc Chad constantly smashing all the cuties and ugly ones.

anon_899 said:

What sorts of jokes would you suggest?

Edgelord powerfantasy won't happen. mc won't be worth shit if he isn't in Chad's body, that's why this is the ultimate blackpill.

Notice how IncelTears completely ignores the fact that characters such as blackcels, ricecels, currycels, etc exist? It's like a white-washed Hollywood type of script! Completely and utterly disgusting!!! exist

currcyel said:

Edgelord powerfantasy won't happen. mc won't be worth shit if he isn't in Chad's body, that's why this is the ultimate blackpill.

What if some Freaky Friday shit happens and incel bodyswitches with Chad?

i hope you follow through. the incels podcast is a great move and anyone else who wants to produce content definitely should

I think you shouldn't dig in too deep in incel culture and our memes. And it shouldn't be too edgy as well, so even outsiders can still enjoy it somehow. A guy from a German imageboard made a fairly well-known visual novel about a NEET/hikikomori virgin years ago, that had supreme artwork, clever humour, satire and social criticism in it but unfortunately the guy was a full on pedophile and put several explicit cp scenes in it so most people wouldn't give it a try.

currcyel said:

We joke all the time with inceldom/blackpill themes, it's easy to just port them over to the VN

modus_coperandi said:
I think you shouldn't dig in too deep in incel culture and our memes. And it shouldn't be too edgy as well, so even outsiders can still enjoy it somehow. A guy from a German imageboard made a fairly well-known visual novel about a NEET/hikikomori virgin years ago, that had supreme artwork, clever humour, satire and social criticism in it but unfortunately the guy was a full on pedophile and put several explicit cp scenes in it so most people wouldn't give it a try.

What is this called and where can I get it?

currcyel said:
What is this called and where can I get it?
I think he's referring to Unteralterbach (something like this).

You planning to use the visual novel maker thats releasing today?

Hikage-best-knaifu said:

... Link?! :D

Hikage-best-knaifu said:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/495480/Visual_Novel_Maker/

Ah, as expected, all the characters in the preview are pre-made Chadlites and there are no incels I could see.

Hikage-best-knaifu said:
It's a good software if you don't know how to program. I am a programmer, so I wouldn't benefit from it (since the free alternative focused on Visual Novels is Renpy, which is free but requires some programming skills).

The good thing about it is that we could actually upload the game as a completed product on the Steam Workshop so we would have more people playing.