Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Blackpilled tv shows?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I haven't watched tv in a while because of all the leftist garbage, I know Tales From the Crypt is pretty good since its old but id like to watch something else

Fuck TV. Watch cartoons from the land of the rising sun.

Trailer Park Boys. The old shows were pretty good before Netflix bought them

Sex and the city, ugly betty

...got any blackpilled animes

Blackpilled animes are those where foids play a minimal role. I don't know how many you've seen but watch something that is enjoyable. The ones where the main character says an occasional blackpilled line about females are usually boring. Masterpiece classics are Jojo's bizarre adventure, Hunter x Hunter, Rainbow and Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor.

Each of these shows is great. You can't go wrong.

Nip/Tuck. It's a drama centering around 2 plastic surgeons, and the extreme lengths people will go through to become goodlooking.
tumblr_ll299zB0sY1qguwk5o1_500.jpg

Dr. Christian Troy is a GigaChad slayer. He fucks every girl on the show, rates them PSL style so they'll come in to get surgery, then disregards them like trash. Admits his looks give him a huge advantage in life.
Sean-McNamara-dr-sean-mcnamara-16987702-300-400.jpg

Dr. Sean McNamara is your typical oldcel tradcuck. He hates his job, and his wife hates him even more. His son (who was actually fathered by Christian) doesn't respect him at all.

Sam Hyde used to have a good one going on Adult Swim before the Jews ordered it to get shut down. It was called "World Peace," if memory serves.