Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over blackpilled truecel Trait:you dont have a celebrity crush and/or oneitis

C

CMD

Veteran
★★★
most guys have a celebrity crush/irl oneitis but blackpilled truecels dont because they know its over so they dont even fantasize about being with women anymore jfl if u guys have no irl oneitis

most guys have a celebrity crush/irl oneitis but blackpilled truecels dont because they know its over so they dont even fantasize about being with women anymore jfl if u guys have no irl oneitis
I just find random foids sexually attractive never had a crush that I specifically was attracted to

Having a crush is cucked, I can no longer like a specific girl when I know just how depraved her nature is.

I do have one.
emmanuelle chriqui
She's a Jew so I'm allowed to fantasize over her

i got my oneitis before i was blackpilled lol, she was the only reason i even started taking care of hair, style and working out

knowing ill never get her is brutal, im also kinda happy i met her, otherwise i wouldnt have started gymcelling

I only had a oneitis in HS. She made me feel like absolute shit about myself, as in her rejection / friend-zone shit. It took me years to get over it. The aftermath was ugly, I was very immature about it. Thankfully nowadays, Idgaf about foids nor give them the pleasure of me getting attached / obsessive. Once you realize they're all inherently evil, you start treating them differently compared to your fellow man. I hold the door for my fellow-man, but not women. I tip male bartenders / waiters, not females. Anything I can do to make foid's lives harder, I'll do it.

Love is cucked ngl

Same i stopped having crushes in 8th grade after i was brutally rejected because i know there’s no point. All the hottest foids in school I didn’t pay any attention to

I never had an oneitis