Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled: the sooner the better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
We have some young teens on this forum who are already blackpilled & aware. I wasn’t blackpilled until my twenties and was a bluepilled cuck before that. Is it better to be blackpilled as young as possible? Or should you enjoy a fake bluepilled fantasy in your early teens for a while before the necessary blackpill ruins your fun?

Last edited:
I wish I could still be just red-pilled. But it doesn't matter to be black pilled at all really, it's a shitty life objectively, doesn't even matter how you subjectively see it.

The redpill is the farthest that anyone should ever go before the No Man's Land. The problem is, once you get here, if you step one foot into it, your fate is sealed.

I think you should be bluepilled in your early teens just to be a little happier. I was always a loser and bullied as a kid but not blackpilled until 16 or 17.

I think you should be bluepilled in your early teens just to be a little happier. I was always a loser and bullied as a kid but not blackpilled until 16 or 17.
I agree, as an incel the blackpill will come anyway and make you aware and feel like shit. It's better to have some ignorant mildly happy years before that imo.

I'm not sure. I'm 18, which is rather young to be this enlightenend. This awareness, however, pushed me closer to suicide and suffering. There's not a single day I go without crying myself to sleep. I was always like this, though. I used to be a smart, bullied kid, and acknowledged there was a hierarchy and that I was going to die alone.

Does anyojne know how hope feels like? I was always largely blackpilled...

I was blackpilled when I was 15 by my oneitis who straight up said "looks don't matter much, but they do matter a little." :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ever since I knew I was too ugly for anyone. And women avoiding me in public proves this. :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

it's best to be black pilled as soon as possible, you could looksmaxx your way out of inceldom instead of failing for years by being a nice guy or doing PUA shit. also if you know about the marriage redpill you could save yourself a lifetime of alimony and child support

teens shouldnt be here

It is better to be blackpilled as early as possible to avoid potential humiliation, jail, getting cucked and divorce raped. Also, if you are normie looking, you will know that only looks matter so you will incest time and money in looksmaxxing which might just save you. There is nothing to gain from being bluepilled.

I wish I blackpilled at 12

I think it's better to start becoming more redpilled in your early 20's, but to only accept the blackpill if it doesn't get better before you start to approach 30.

The "it's better to looksmax earlier" is cope, since effective looksmaxing really only involves gymcelling or surgerycelling, one of which you don't need to be blackpilled to participate in. You shouldn't be wasting money or surgeries that may or not work until you have an establish income stream when instead you could spend it coping. Good looking is good looking - a few extra years doesn't matter and anyways if you are already a surgerycell, there are plenty of surgeries to reverse aging that are probably a lot less invasive and expensive than the other surgeries you need to fix your subhuman facial structure, so might as well throw those in the mix also.

We have some young teens on this forum who are already blackpilled & aware. I wasn’t blackpilled until my twenties and was a bluepilled cuck before that. Is it better to be blackpilled as young as possible? Or should you enjoy a fake bluepilled fantasy in your early teens for a while before the necessary blackpill ruins your fun?

In my opinion everyone should try to improve themselves until they are about 25. Only then you can tell if you are truly doomed to be incel or not. When i see all the younglings here i feel that this site will make them give up too early which is a shame because some of them might make it.

It's better to get blackpilled after the first few rejections as a teen IMO. I wish I had been blackpilled at age 15 instead of 18. On the other hand, it is not possible IMO understand the blackpill before having personal experience with femoids unless you are 160+ IQ

nope. you should at least be optimistic. enjoy movies and gaming till your late 20's. after that i think life exp sets in and everyone gains a sense of cynical being. black pill imo should come naturally like in the 30s

Yes, ideally when you are in high school since you have tons of free time. You can excel both academically and socially then and looksmax so you dont have to pick just one in college when everything becomes 10 times harder and 20 times more time consuming.

i was way too stupid back then. im pretty sure my iq was somwhere in the 80s when i was a teen

i was blackpilled at like 12 but that's probably not a good idea for everyone

Getting blackpilled early might be a decent concept for understanding the world through a realistic lens, but it can be quite depressing. If you have no beacon of hope through looksmaxing or escapism, death is the only option.

Blackpilled at 14.

We need to blackpill kids from an early age. If they're incel they're not gonna realize it too late and won't suicide, if they're Chad it won't matter. The bluepill only helps women.

It is better to be blackpilled as early as possible to avoid potential humiliation, jail, getting cucked and divorce raped. Also, if you are normie looking, you will know that only looks matter so you will incest time and money in looksmaxxing which might just save you. There is nothing to gain from being bluepilled.
i agree with this. the idea of the bluepill bringing happiness is a meme.

Young because you can save up for potential surgeries and lead an almost normal life.

If I was blackpilled early I dont know if I would still be there, I would go ER probably since everything in my life was so much worse and I perfectly could be in prison or something.

You should be blackpilled when you finish developing and there is no way you can ruin a future late blooming by being blackpilled too early.

On the other hand, many fat guys specially would really benefit from being blackpilled early.

Blackpilled at 14, didn't start looksmaxxing until 15, started injecting igf1 at 16.

Reminder that while you save up for your bimax Chad is currently slaying. You're already already a day too late and a dollar too short.

If I was blackpilled earlier I wouldn't have stopped going to the gym and staying lean.

Now I lost years of looksmax potential and it'll take time to get back on track.

I'm not sure. I'm 18, which is rather young to be this enlightenend. This awareness, however, pushed me closer to suicide and suffering. There's not a single day I go without crying myself to sleep. I was always like this, though. I used to be a smart, bullied kid, and acknowledged there was a hierarchy and that I was going to die alone.

Does anyojne know how hope feels like? I was always largely blackpilled...
Im 17 and blackpilled lol

How old are you now, where did you get money and what igf1 gave you?
Not going to disclose my age. I ewhored/asked my parents for money. Igf1 for height.

tbh, the earlier the better as society is dominated by femoids and is antimale, the more ppl we blackpill the more the femoid's powers will weaken, thus acheiving true gender equality

I assume natural growth also occured, but it's good actually. What is your height now and are u satisfied with it?
I'm 6'4. My plates might still be open since I was on an AI since 15 and only stopped recently. Really glad with my height. I can still fit in clothes off the rack and day to day life isn't much of a struggle. I also heightmog 95% of people I meet.

I'm 6'4. My plates might still be open since I was on an AI since 15 and only stopped recently. Really glad with my height. I can still fit in clothes off the rack and day to day life isn't much of a struggle. I also heightmog 95% of people I meet.
Damn, it's really cool. But what is AI?

Damn, it's really cool. But what is AI?
Aromatase Inhibitor. Prevents testosterone from turning into estrogen. Estrogen is the sole reason why plates close. The one I was specifically using is called Aromasin, which is THE best AI.

Aromatase Inhibitor. Prevents testosterone from turning into estrogen. Estrogen is the sole reason why plates close. The one I was specifically using is called Aromasin, which is THE best AI.
Made a quick reading - a lot of side effects. And fuck, where I get all these money? Fuck... It will be too late when I will earn at least something. You're kinda brave, because these things sound serious. Where did you get the info about all this stuff?

Made a quick reading - a lot of side effects. And fuck, where I get all these money? Fuck... It will be too late when I will earn at least something. You're kinda brave, because these things sound serious. Where did you get the info about all this stuff?
Aromasin side effects? None. The problem was low e side effects. It wasn’t expensive tbh. Maybe like $150 every 3 months. Eat onions if you’re poor. They’re pretty effective.

I jumped between forums such as 4chan and r/incels till I discovered lookism. I PMed smart members about stuff and read informational threads. That’s really about it. Keep in mind no one discovers lookism as a teen if they’re NT. I’m slightly sociopathic and it manifests it’s self as wanting to mog everyone starting at a very young age.

Aromasin side effects? None. The problem was low e side effects. It wasn’t expensive tbh. Maybe like $150 every 3 months. Eat onions if you’re poor. They’re pretty effective.

I jumped between forums such as 4chan and r/incels till I discovered lookism. I PMed smart members about stuff and read informational threads. That’s really about it. Keep in mind no one discovers lookism as a teen if they’re NT. I’m slightly sociopathic and it manifests it’s self as wanting to mog everyone starting at a very young age.
I wish I discovered this when I was younger. I sort of knew about growth hormone and stuff when I was 14 but I decided to let nature take its cause which was a mistake.
How good is your face, and have you had success with women?

I wish I discovered this when I was younger. I sort of knew about growth hormone and stuff when I was 14 but I decided to let nature take its cause which was a mistake.
How good is your face, and have you had success with women?
Everyone knows hGH makes you bigger but only .001% of people are willing to source and buy igf1 online to make themselves bigger.

Everyone knows hGH makes you bigger but only .001% of people are willing to source and buy igf1 online to make themselves bigger.
yep, if only I could turn back time tbh.

How has your height helped in day to day life, do women treat you better?

Normies aren't as interesting as people with some strange things in their head (but im not about severe psychos anyway). Thanks for the advice about onions. Maybe I pm later on something like this, I'd you are not against.

It doesn't matter. They're fucked for life either way.