Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled scene from movie

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
0AD78E3F A5B3 4DD9 B59B B328FB3725E4

The truth about the ugly nature of the world is revealed even in movies and TV shows which are produced mostly for a normie audience lolza

Meanwhile ironically those same normies (especially IncelTears) will tell us that the world is a pERfect Disney fairytale place and that our pain/suffERing is entirely our fault because we have muhhhhhhh “bad pERsonality”

EvERy membER of IncelTears should be kept alive to be tortured as long as possible

They are a bunch of cockroaches and rats

Last edited:
Normies know the blackpill but just ignore it

They know thats looks matter to an extent but they dont know how much they really determine your life

Naaah, the Inceltears users are surpassed in stupidity. They would say something more like "life is hard but you have to keep going".

Naaah, the Inceltears users are surpassed in stupidity. They would say something more like "life is hard but you have to keep going".

That is nowhERe close to the stupidest thing they could say

You sound like an incelTear’s postER yourself.

That is nowhERe close to the stupidest thing they could say

You sound like an incelTear’s postER yourself.
I know there's a lot more, but that's something they'd say if they didn't have any more excuses. They would just tell us to keep trying.

if they are triple digit IQ they know that lookism is real and determines almost everything in dating life but they cant admit that the ugly loser guy that is hated by the entire media complex and society is right about that so they pretend its about personality because of social lopeer pressure

Yep. This world, life as whole, reality, its all a nightmare unless you're genetically blessed

Yep. This world, life as whole, reality, its all a nightmare unless you're genetically blessed
This world is a paradise for genetically blessed people. Genetic lottery determines the fate

Blackpill is life itself its not about just muh foids if youre tall and pretty you gonna succeed everywhere

I have a cartoonishly small chin and jawline but i shaved my whole beard off clean. EVERYONE on the street gave me pity looks, pointed at me, i could see some women almost start crying out of the uncannyness of my face. It's also kinda amazing to be this ugly because you feel you have such a strong aura or presence you can make people faint just by looking at you. I know i fainted when i was 10 and saw my dad go full bald so most likely everyone has the same reaction when looking at the average incel's face. I also read some reddit posts of women with husbands who coped by growing a beard and when they shaved they said they couldn't bear to look at them and couldn't stop crying. It's ALL about the chin.