Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilled roastie?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1ed4d1h/whats_everyones_thought_on_ballerina_farm_fiasco/

The constant pity party is why women as a class have yet to liberate themselves. We can both call out the misogyny and patriarchy inflicted upon us while also recognising the role we play in enabling it. ( talking in the context of the west ) at what point should we hold ourselves accountable as women of the western world ?
Not only am I talking about ballerina farm woman but also all the women who constantly complain about their deranged husbands/boyfriends who have abhorrent morals and doesn’t treat them with respect. Eg a post I saw here today verbatim “my boyfriend of 7 years is a trump supporter and he’s getting worse and worse” I’m honestly sick and tired of you women who come on the internet to garner sympathy from women but at the end of all of that say “I love him” and you won’t leave him. Women are disappointing. Utterly and truly disappointing. I use to pity these women but now I start to abhor them. I will never befriend women like that or be a shoulder to cry on. You are an adult and you chose to have child after child with a terrible man. You are a terrible woman.

You know how people say silence is violence ? That applies to the women who chose an angry father for their child. Didn’t contribute to the abuse or shouting. But were silent throughout it. Women love being oppressed and are enablers.

Some feminist roasties hate men so much they become blackpilled. Horseshoe theory @AsiaCel

The only thing that makes me happy is that I won’t bring a female child into this world.
Damn, she's broken goods for sure. Even for a roastie

I dont get how this is blackpilled

Foids just learned to be helpless. Because Mr. Shekelstein told them they were oppressed, and maybe they were many decades ago but not today. But most of them prefer to sit on the man's neck and dangle their legs. Despite having even more opportunities than most men ever.

Last edited:
Yes, she's right. Its just that women love enabling GOOD LOOKING PSYCHOPATHIC MEN. That's the point. Women are literally sending love letters to prisoners. Simping over murderers, serial killers. They get turned on when violent men beat others up. Then these same women end up getting beaten up, crying to authorities how her boyfriend is an abusive fuck.

In fact from that post you could almost sense that she thinks that being a "Trump supporter" is almost worse than being a womanbeater. JFL.

But if an incel points this stuff out, then he's just bitter.

Women never take responsibility for anything. They love being victims.

I always say this but you have at least some responsibility for being with an abusive person, there is no way you can be 100% a victim.

:foidSoy:"I'm not saying we're not oppressed, we definitely are" :foidSoy:

No, she isn't blackpilled. Grifters and pickmes aside, I'm yet to see a foid who'd really have a decent grasp on what's going on. They lack empathy to care enough to understand our situation, we're tools to them, not other humans that are supposed to be cared for.