Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blackpilled post on my University love letters page. The number of incels is growing by the day

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
How dare this guy share his feelings and highlight the social stigma and ostracization faced by lonely, sex-deprived men? I can just smell his misogyny from my computer screen, someone call the police so that they can lock up this dangerous incel terrorist.

Capture

Last edited:
Nice to see someone cares about us.

But of course most people would rather villify us instead.

Because you're a filthy inkell, you.. you stinky inkwell.

Inceldom is spreading like wild fire.

Because you're a filthy inkell, you.. you stinky inkwell.

STFU Goddamn incel piece of shit.

Just respect women bro, i respect women all the time on reddit which is why they allow me to take them out on expensive dinners at the end of which i get to have a hug!

If i can do it, you can do it too!

"What's the difference aside from what's in their pants?"

One has the golden ticket between her legs and the other doesn't. That's a pretty big difference that will affect every aspect of your life.

ER in the making

They make fun of us, but when their 2X yo kissless virgin son ropes they won't be laughing.

He is on the cusp of the blackpill. He hopes he can reason with normies, but once he can see past their cruelty and virtue signaling, it will be over for him