Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled philosophies

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Nihilism:
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless

Cynicism:
an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest; scepticism

Egoism:
an ethical theory that treats self-interest as the foundation of morality

Most twenty something roasties ascribe to this YOLO cringe.

Last edited:
Nihilism:
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless

Cynicism:
an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest; scepticism

Egoism:
an ethical theory that treats self-interest as the foundation of morality
all are true tbh
and i'm definitely the first one lol

Stoicism is the most bluepilled
Most twenty something roasties ascribe to this YOLO cringe.
Lol I legit didn't know that was an acronym, I thought it was just some random way of greeting people

Last edited:
I am like a mixture of.those three

Otto Weininger is the most blackpilled philosopher I know.
His Sex and Character is a must-read book!

I'll add some more:

(Biological) Determinism: the philosophical belief that all events are determined completely by previously existing causes.

Anti-natalism: the philosophical position and social movement that assigns a negative value to birth.

Pessimism: the related idea that views the world in a strictly anti-optimistic fashion.

Eugenics: the set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population by excluding certain genetic groups judged to be inferior, and promoting other genetic groups judged to be superior
Eugenics isn’t really blackpilled. That would require you to value life.
JFL if you think a roastie even knows what philosophy is.
Their philosophy is to get fucked by chad

The Virgin Materialistic Nihilism vs the Chad Transcendental Idealism.

JFL if you think a roastie even knows what philosophy is.
Their philosophy is to get as much Chad's cum in their pussies as they can
full

I have adopted the clown philosophy of laughing at everything

Jokergun

I have developed all three of these philosophies as a part of my inner being without reading any external influences. I will take my title as Grand Philosopher now.

I have developed all three of these philosophies as a part of my inner being without reading any external influences. I will take my title as Grand Philosopher now.
based

I think they're pretty easy to develop to be honest. They're all interconnected. I think I started with Egoism first, I always had a suspicion of other people's motives. Once you develop a distrust of the world, Egoism comes pretty natural due to being only able to trust yourself above all others. Cynicism ties in with Egoism because it is through the experience of seeing the faults of human nature that you see that people are inherently biased and unfair which builds upon your Cynicism and fuels a Egoistic persona. Through studying Cynicism and seeing what stupid things and behaviors that people value, you see the meaningless of human existence, how useless their values are and what they consider to be their truths are inherently faulty.

I think they're pretty easy to develop to be honest. They're all interconnected. I think I started with Egoism first, I always had a suspicion of other people's motives. Once you develop a distrust of the world, Egoism comes pretty natural due to being only able to trust yourself above all others. Cynicism ties in with Egoism because it is through the experience of seeing the faults of human nature that you see that people are inherently biased and unfair which builds upon your Cynicism and fuels a Egoistic persona. Through studying Cynicism and seeing what stupid things and behaviors that people value, you see the meaningless of human existence, how useless their values are and what they consider to be their truths are inherently faulty.
True. Especially as an incel this comes naturally. People do not even pretend to care. With normies and Chads they either genuinely care or at least will lpretend to as to fit in.