Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled normie friend told me to give up

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was eating lunch with him and I started talking about my oneitis and that I’m going to get her on my second try, he told me it’s not gonna work and that hard work doesn’t work for everyone, he said that people only say if you work hard you can get anything is because it worked for them, they don’t know if it works for other people. I can’t stand it anymore everytime I tell him about my oneitis he tells me some blackpilled things I don’t wanna hear he’s suppose to be normie why is he telling me that??

I said I’m gonna get her on my second try he laughed at me and told me I should rot instead

Is he really a normie, or is he incel?

you know it's over when a tallfag normie blackpillmogs you

I was eating lunch with him and I started talking about my oneitis and that I’m going to get her on my second try, he told me it’s not gonna work and that hard work doesn’t work for everyone, he said that people only say if you work hard you can get anything is because it worked for them, they don’t know if it works for other people. I can’t stand it anymore everytime I tell him about my oneitis he tells me some blackpilled things I don’t wanna hear he’s suppose to be normie why is he telling me that??
JFL, how is he more blackpilled and rational than you? :feelskek:

Quit coping about your oneitis, as your friend is right; mogs me for publicly talking about things like this, though... :feelsUgh:

Youngcels like you really need to get off this forum. :feelsjuice:

JFL, how is he more blackpilled and rational than you? :feelskek:

Quit coping about your oneitis, as your friend is right; mogs me for publicly talking about things like this, though... :feelsUgh:

Youngcels like you really need to get off this forum. :feelsjuice:
You just said he was right I’m not going. To ascend then you say I should get off the forum? Then should I I just rope

You just said he was right I’m not going. To ascend then you say I should get off the forum? Then should I I just rope
I meant with your oneitis, since you've already forgone your chance with her considering your failed approaches when you had a lower SMV... :feelsjuice:

You should, however, leave this forum as you're a youngcel HTN in the making who will likely ascend in some manner or another before you reach 20. :feelsUgh:

I'm like your friend...

just give up already, you're a fucking incel... we can't ascend unless you're volcel, so give up already instead of forcing things.

I'm like your friend...

just give up already, you're a fucking incel... we can't ascend unless you're volcel, so give up already instead of forcing things.
How I tried so hard

You should be grateful you have a friend like this to blackpill you and teach you some hard truths. It’s best to act on the blackpill now while you’re young, you don’t want to end up as some soyboy bluepill addict cuck who keeps destroying himself while the crowd feeds him positive affirmation (they’re laughing at him behind his back of course).

He is more blackpilled than many of people here.

I was eating lunch with him and I started talking about my oneitis
Poor dude
he told me it’s not gonna work and that hard work doesn’t work for everyone, he said that people only say if you work hard you can get anything is because it worked for them, they don’t know if it works for other people.
Brutal slap back into reality