Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackpilled MV from colleeg rgaduation

COPERS BELOW:

Whoever goes to college is in love all day long, and even sends a late-night snack to admit the wrong person (an old blood
Is this a graduation song or a breakup love song? You didn't give a report when you went to school, you didn't go to Yule Street, or you were taught by a professor... There are so many topics but you want to shoot Xiaoqing Xiaoai, you went to college to fall in love?
But the song is really good, but the mv is really too old and cheap, sorry

@mentalcel1
@Meus
@SlayerSlayer @Transcended Trucel

As if she would even remember him lol.

I commented below
I dont fully understand what you mean in your comment, but he was mogged. He thought he was in there with her but she never even saw him like that. He was delusional the whole time and it only meant something to him. She wouldn't have that reaction irl because she was never in love with him. He would be like any classmate. Can you name any classmates you're had from your undergrad? I can't remember a single person.

I dont fully understand what you mean in your comment, but he was mogged. He thought he was in there with her but she never even saw him like that. He was delusional the whole time and it only meant something to him. She wouldn't have that reaction irl because she was never in love with him. He would be like any classmate. Can you name any classmates you're had from your undergrad? I can't remember a single person.
no

that "mogged" guy mogs every one of us

Rice people wearing masks everywhere. Even here in Europe where it isn't required, at least 90% wear them outside :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yet white euros, curries, blacks, turkroaches, basically everyone else never wears them... Idk why but rice people just love their cuck muzzles :lul:
I still don't understand what you mean by the cuck mask

Brutal music video. Seems accurate too. Manlet dropped for taller chadlite Chang