Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackpilled incels have a much higher chance of ascending than blue pilled once

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
The black pill is like the law of gravity, you can't escape it. Therefor being incel and bluepill is like building a rocket while denying the existence of gravity, it can only go wrong.

Blackpilled men do not waste their time on low interest women, they do not simp. Instead they try to looksmax and geomaxx to SEA.
Both of which are proven to be the only options to escape inceldom.

I would need facial reconstruction and Lambo-priced LL surgery but you are correct in theory.

I just wish I could SEAmaxx but I am cursed with ethnic skin.

Disagree for semantic reasons.

Blackpill is a nihilistic philosophy, thus few will try.
Whitepill incels have the best chance, they understand blackpill but are not nihilists and are more likely to try.
Bluepill incels do not stand a chance.

Last edited:
The black pill is like the law of gravity, you can't escape it. Therefor being incel and bluepill is like building a rocket while denying the existence of gravity, it can only go wrong.

Blackpilled men do not waste their time on low interest women, they do not simp. Instead they try to looksmax and geomaxx to SEA.
Both of which are proven to be the only options to escape inceldom.
No SEAMAXXINg for your genetics since urban SEA male zoomer on average are 6ft or taller on average. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No SEAMAXXINg for your genetics since urban SEA male zoomer on average are 6ft or taller on average. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I am currently SEAmaxxing and you are kind of right, they are taller than I expected, but you can always go to the slums, I mean, there is always an option here.
I think and I hope that my inceldom is soon going to end, I got a few SEA foids that I think could have interest in me (writing me every day). Just need to make sure they are not only after my wallet, so I am very careful right now.

I am currently SEAmaxxing and you are kind of right, they are taller than I expected, but you can always go to the slums, I mean, there is always an option here.
I think and I hope that my inceldom is soon going to end, I got a few SEA foids that I think could have interest in me (writing me every day). Just need to make sure they are not only after my wallet, so I am very careful right now.
JFl if you think those noodlewhore will not cheat on you with taller man.

JFl if you think those noodlewhore will not cheat on you with taller man.
Yeah, I discovered one is married to a short and balding ricecel from South Korea. He doesn't know what is mailbride is doing down here. Brootal for him. Even more brootal if I ascend with her and he descends.

Blackpill only brought me peace

JFL you can't ascend if you are an incel, this thread seems :redpill: rethoric