Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blackpilled hapa Phd student tells it how it is to some open-minded Chad

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdQyxIAjDz4

This was an awesome discussion that went under my radar. I can tell by how genetically unfortunate the hapa is how he became so motivated to become an expert on this topic.

33:10- based monogamy

Last edited:
Can you summarize main point? It's like an hour long bro

Can you summarize main point? It's like an hour long bro
It's a broad discussion about evolutionary psychology on why the dating market is the way it is, and he correctly points out tinder accelerates hypergamy. Nothing we don't already know, but it's nice that we have a serious academic backing us up with facts and is spreading the blackpill to normies in a non-edgy way.

Last edited:
He gets it backwards. Men look for reasons to date women. Women look for reasons not to date men.

She's got a nice fat ass, so I'll date her.

He lives with his mother...

She's got a pretty smile and makes good food.

He short...

She's thin and will watch me play video games.

He is loser who plays video games all the time.

She's a freak in bed.

He constantly forgets to take out the trash.

1 min in and he's already spitting facts :dab:

He gets it backwards. Men look for reasons to date women. Women look for reasons not to date men.

He short...

She's a freak in bed.

naah. Only purplepillers think like this. Trust me, most dudes just take any pair of legs coming their way that don't make a fuss.

It's a broad discussion about evolutionary biology on why the dating market is the way it is, and he correctly points out tinder accelerates hypergamy. Nothing we don't already know, but it's nice that we have a serious academic backing us up with facts and is spreading the blackpill to normies in a non-edgy way.
ok thanks

naah. Only purplepillers think like this. Trust me, most dudes just take any pair of legs coming their way that don't make a fuss.

Uh isn't that what I said? They look for any basic 1 quality that appeals to them and that's good enough.

While women have checklists of things you must have and must not have.

Honestly I watched the first 3 minutes and fell asleep after. Couldn't give a rats ass about 2 faggots discussing modern dating and things we already know for an hour

he really is unfortunate looking.
on balance hapa males look worse than full rice for sure.

Honestly I watched the first 3 minutes and fell asleep after. Couldn't give a rats ass about 2 faggots discussing modern dating and things we already know for an hour

yea ill never understand how people can sit through hours of these wet water discussions that endlessly reiterate shit we already know unless they arent truly blackpilled or just have bad knowledge retention and need constant reminders

I listen to every incel thing I can usually. I like to learn and yes usually its already known things, sometimes they have interesting or original things to say. And I always like hearing personal experience.

Around 46:38

UGGH this hapa gets infuriatingly bluepilled at times, even less so than the Chad. Should have vetted this talk more carefully. It's weird how he can can have very blackpilled and objective takes for certain things like monogamy, yet not connect the dots that Chad's like the host DO bottleneck women from being more evenly distributed.

I learned a few things so far, about halfway through.

yea ill never understand how people can sit through hours of these wet water discussions that endlessly reiterate shit we already know unless they arent truly blackpilled or just have bad knowledge retention and need constant reminders
It's like the people in the manosphere that point out how the mainstream and even alternative media is an establishment dinosaur that isn't needed anymore but then bask in the glory of mainstream media linking to them or repeating some of their points.

"Expert" analysis comes with a halo of its own tbh

He short...

She's a freak in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back