Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled from a young age

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
I guess I subconsciously blackpilled myself when I was younger. I always knew I wasn’t attractive, so I never even tried with girls. A few of the I couldn’t even jack off to because they were so out of my league.:cryfeels:
Anyone know this feel?

I guess I subconsciously blackpilled myself when I was younger. I always knew I wasn’t attractive, so I never even tried with girls. A few of the I couldn’t even jack off to because they were so out of my league.:cryfeels:
Anyone know this feel?
In elementary school girls would literally say "eeew" at me when I walked by. First girl I really liked i straight up told her how I felt. She just walked away in tears without saying anything. She never spoke to me again. This was in middle school. The next day she started dating my close friend who knew I liked her. I honestly think that event traumatized me for life.

girls said my face was ugly multiple times when i was rejected by them, that made me independently develop blackpilled thought

Gosh, probably when I was 15 and tricked into complimenting a chick who wasn't even into me on the understanding I had a chance.
Still angry about that.

Seven years ago now.